Hey,

My Outlook was sync'd to my BB Tour just fine, then one day I did something on Facebook and when I hooked my BB back up to the PC everything in the Calendar erased. No problem, it was backed up. BUT, now, I can not sync Outlook and my phone!!! I have removed all the sync's and added them back on the BB Desktop Manager. I am not sure what else to do.... Now, when I hook the BB up the sync goes through everything but the calendar. Does anyone know why or how to fix this??? Please help!!!!
    08-20-09 11:48 PM
    1. Take full backup of HH (ignore if already have backup).
    2. Wipe the HH
    3. Restore selective backup. (Only required folders)
    4. Reactivate with BIS (I think u r using BIS services).
    08-21-09 12:28 AM
    Wipe is a last result.
    08-21-09 12:30 AM
    Try this!

Shut down Outlook.
    Run Desktop Manager 4.5 or 4.6.
    Run DM and connect your phone. Make sure you have a connection by checking your PIN at the bottom left of DM.
    Select Synchronize and then Configuration Synchronize.
    Now click the Synchronization button on the right.
    Follow the Wizard and select Outlook and whatever else you feel is appropriate.
    When you are finished it should work fine.
    08-21-09 12:38 AM
    I did try this. I completely removed all the settings I had, and then started from scratch. Still no luck. I think FB did something but I can not tell. I've tried that at least 4 or 5 times.

Try this!

Shut down Outlook.
    Run Desktop Manager 4.5 or 4.6.
    Run DM and connect your phone. Make sure you have a connection by checking your PIN at the bottom left of DM.
    Select Synchronize and then Configuration Synchronize.
    Now click the Synchronization button on the right.
    Follow the Wizard and select Outlook and whatever else you feel is appropriate.
    When you are finished it should work fine.
    08-21-09 01:05 AM
    Go to options on your facebook app and remove calendar support, it probably made the facebook calendar your default one????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 02:02 AM
    try changing your default calendar from ur option>advanced opt>Default...
    08-21-09 02:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD