Whenever I sync my blackberry to my outlook calendar, the times come in an hour different. For example if I set up the appt in outlook for 8:30, it comes into my blackberry as 9:30! Vice versa if I set up on my phone an appt for 11 it will put it in Outlook as 10. I tried playing with the time settings in outlook, but now its worse, because it still does the above and it now changes the time on my phone an hour ahead, so I have to go in and fix it everytime. I believe the root of the problem was the first time I synced the times were different because my computer did not change for daylight savings, however since then I did a complete reinstall of software on my blackberry and it did not fix the problem!! I have my time zone set to Eastern on both devices, which is correct. I have now started entering the time in the description so I know what time the appt is, so not cool!! Any suggestions would be oh so appreciated!!!
    10-07-09 08:31 AM
    This definitely sounds like a DST problem. What version of windoze do you have on your PC? I remember that there were "issues" with XP when the DST rules changed, and there were several versions of the patch to make it work correctly.
    10-07-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD