while all these BBM/Music features are nice, you've got to know ppl that have a BB to use them,,, i'm the only person i know w/ a BB,,, i would like to be able to disable everything having to be tied into BBM,,, it's a pain in the azz,,, if i want to BBM someone about whatever, i will...
    12-09-12 03:47 PM
    I hope it's things that B1aize, and Kevin have repeatedly said about how we haven't seen all of it. Just the surface of it. Whatever those "all of it" features are I'm sure they wouldn't lie.
    Bla1ze has already stated several times what he thinks the remaining "unknowns" are. To paraphrase, he basically said that when looking at a RIM employee's device, they saw several apps that were unannounced. They wouldn't lie, but they are making educated guesses just like the rest of us.
    12-09-12 04:01 PM
    If the apps RIM is holding back until launch are already available on other phones, why wait to announce them?
    What do they gain by doing this? They need to stop the exodus as much as possible between now and the launch date. - and maybe the mention of Skype (for example) would stop a few people. Announcing something that's been out on other phones for a long time is pretty anti-climactic and will make them look kind of foolish.
    12-09-12 04:54 PM
    Anyone wondered why we haven't seen the photo or video media apps? That's one of the surprises i hear they have done some pretty bad azz work with those...TAT anyone?
    I also think there is much more of the OS we have not seen . maybe we will get a look at some new features before the 30th? After all RIM from what i understand are already seeding devices.
    12-09-12 05:00 PM
    If the apps RIM is holding back until launch are already available on other phones, why wait to announce them?
    What do they gain by doing this? They need to stop the exodus as much as possible between now and the launch date. - and maybe the mention of Skype (for example) would stop a few people. Announcing something that's been out on other phones for a long time is pretty anti-climactic and will make them look kind of foolish.
    The exodus is essentially over...I doubt too many users will be leaving BlackBerry between now and launch. If you're still with BlackBerry, there's a reason for that.
    12-09-12 09:21 PM
    The exodus is essentially over...I doubt too many users will be leaving BlackBerry between now and launch. If you're still with BlackBerry, there's a reason for that.
    Agree 100%

Sent from my BOLD or maybe my soon to be BB10 PlayBook
    12-09-12 09:25 PM
    You know there are still a lot of people whose contracts aren't up yet, right?

At work we have a hefty amount of users every week whose contracts are up on their BBs and are upgrading to an iPhone or Android device.
    The exodus continues.
    12-09-12 09:29 PM
    There was a BBM on the Desktop tweet that I'm happy to hear about, its been mentioned but not widely. I think it would be awesome to use NFC to tap to logon to the computer and bring up BBM.
    12-10-12 01:41 PM
33 12