Could the Oslo be coming to Verizon? I imagine it would be a nifty way around the Passport being an AT&T exclusive. Kind of similar to the Lumia 928 (Verizon) and Lumia 920 (AT&T, rest of world).

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    DarkJoker33 likes this.
    06-03-15 03:22 AM
    Really doubt it, all that's been found in the OS is mentions of Windermere2ROW (i.e. Rest of World).

There was supposed to be a Verizon Passport, but the AT&T plan killed it, I believe.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 03:26 AM
    Really doubt it, all that's been found in the OS is mentions of Windermere2ROW (i.e. Rest of World).

There was supposed to be a Verizon Passport, but the AT&T plan killed it, I believe.

Posted via CB10
    Damn. I will wait until the Slider then, really hope an exclusivity deal doesn't kill it either.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-03-15 03:49 AM
    This exclusive crap has to stop.
    DarkJoker33 likes this.
    06-04-15 08:03 PM
    I agree with you there! No matter what blackberry is exclusive to whatever carrier, these carriers do nothing to even try to boost the sales of any blackberry. Exclusive is a term that shouldn't even be in blackberries vocabulary, because when it all comes down to it, the numbers don't lie.

Exclusive is not gaining them any momentum in the market
    DarkJoker33 and rlnv like this.
    06-10-15 07:55 PM
    Oh, I hope so. I went to AT&T for the Passport, and their signal is $hit compared to Verizon.
    I'll spend the extra $10/month for a better signal.
    I'm in a debate on going back to Verizon. I may also give droid a whirl again. I have my Z30 I can still activate from Verizo if the droid doesnt satisfy. Then I could use the droid I'm looking at as a portable PS4 screen.
    06-10-15 10:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    LillyFoxblog rumored last summer that Verizon canceled their plans for the Passport a few months before BlackBerry even announced it officially. Some speculated that AT&T was also hesitant, and that is why BlackBerry was willing to make changes to accommodate AT&T's design request (and why it took so long)

Anyway, as long as Verizon sticks to CDMA technology... it seems as if only devices that Verizon sells will be an option. As BlackBerry does not seem to be interested in taking on the risk of building CDMA devices on their own (and Sprint isn't placing any orders)
    06-19-15 10:50 AM