Has any 1 else had this issue? Take a pic and then try to delete it. Sometimes it says file is in use and sometimes it deletes... Its not in use, I have reset my phone and the 1st thing I did was take a picture and the tried to delete it, same thing File is currently in use... I have had so many lil bugs with my OS7 Bold and wanted to know if anyone else has these same or similar issues. Sometimes my phone even goes on silent sometimes my alarm does not go off. Little issues but they are annoying
    05-08-12 02:42 PM
    Have you installed the latest OS. Are you using an SD Card. Have you tried a battery pull.
    05-08-12 02:47 PM
    Have you installed the latest OS. Are you using an SD Card. Have you tried a battery pull.
    I have an SD card. Yes my Bold is up2date... Att does not like 2 update 2 much lol.... I will try a Battery Pull now
    05-08-12 10:26 PM
    Do you have the Google+, PhotoBucket, Flickr, or the like installed on your phone? I know that mine would do that when I had PhotoBucket installed. Mine said "file in use," because PhotoBucket was automatically uploading it/adding it to the queue to be uploaded. Once it was done, I could rename it or whatever.
    Jonathank likes this.
    05-08-12 11:04 PM
    Do you have the Google+, PhotoBucket, Flickr, or the like installed on your phone? I know that mine would do that when I had PhotoBucket installed. Mine said "file in use," because PhotoBucket was automatically uploading it/adding it to the queue to be uploaded. Once it was done, I could rename it or whatever.
    I have google+... ill check and c if thats the case
    05-09-12 09:04 PM
    I just tried, and when I have my Google+ App set to "instant upload" I get the message. If I momentarily sign out of google+ or wait for a bit, I can delete the picture as needed. I'm guessing that's probably what it is.
    Jonathank likes this.
    05-11-12 11:23 AM
    I just tried, and when I have my Google+ App set to "instant upload" I get the message. If I momentarily sign out of google+ or wait for a bit, I can delete the picture as needed. I'm guessing that's probably what it is.
    That worked... Thanks its Google+ its a bug
    05-12-12 12:48 AM
    I have google+... ill check and c if thats the case
    Thanks it was Google+
    05-12-12 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD