hello i was wondering if anybody knows why on my pc software it says i can upgrade 2 os6 but over the wireless udate it doesnt give me the option 2 update? my software on the computer doesnt wotk even if i re-install it it jus says send error report evrytime i try do anythin and i wnt the os6 software can any1 help me 2 obtain it please? many thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 05:09 PM
    Use your Desk top manager to update.
    04-02-12 05:20 PM
    i have tried that but it doesnt work for sum reason on my computer if i try n update or update apps or anythin on there it says send error report ive tried re- installin desktop manager several times but it doesnt seem 2 work on my computer :s

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 05:25 PM
    Try going straight to the blackberry site and downloading your carrier specific os.

Once you do that go to C: - program files - common files - research in motion - aplication - there will be an icon for app loader in there. Try doing it that way.

Only downside to that is if you can launch dm then you can't back up your berry using that.

You can also download bbsak and back up your data with that and then reload it when your done using the app loader.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-02-12 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD