Just got the curve and looks like I am running OS v4.2.2.181 (platform 2.5.0.35. Is this good? Is there any better upgraded OS for me to use and what is the difference? Thanks for the help.
    06-29-08 09:34 PM
    Technically, there is not any official OS "better" than the one you are currently running.

You can get a beta OS 4.5.xx for your Curve if you want to try.

NOTE : Beta is pre-release and unofficial software, so use at your own risk. And you are not allowed to ask for links on the forum

Search the forum for more about the OS 4.5
    06-29-08 09:39 PM
    the official os 4.5 should be available only on september
    06-29-08 09:58 PM
    Technically, there is not any official OS "better" than the one you are currently running.

You can get a beta OS 4.5.xx for your Curve if you want to try.

NOTE : Beta is pre-release and unofficial software, so use at your own risk. And you are not allowed to ask for links on the forum

Search the forum for more about the OS 4.5
    If you are uncertain about using Beta, then wait till the official OS is release by your Carrier. In the meantime, there are tons of posts on the various Beta OS here on the Forum. Which will give you an idea what to expect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-08 10:12 PM
    Just got the curve and looks like I am running OS v4.2.2.181 (platform 2.5.0.35. Is this good? Is there any better upgraded OS for me to use and what is the difference? Thanks for the help.
    Just go to your carrier's site and see if you have the latest OS they provide. If so, I suggest you stay with that.
    06-30-08 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD