as we all know... the os 7 devices are all rolling in now and as much as i love the liquid graphics and blackberry finally having HD recording which they should of have a while back to compete with other devices... i have no complaint but there is one thing i dont find appealing to me about the new devices.. if u look at most phone and even most previous blackberrys, you can see the buttons and the call and end key use to be color coordinate like send is the green key and end/power is the red key... but now i see that rim decided to just make all the keys one color which makes the button of the phones less appealing and for those who dont really know how to use phones u cant tell them which one is the end key by saying "red button" anymore... do u guys agree or disagree... its just something i find weird and wanted to see what others think
    08-15-11 07:47 AM
    I agree with you it has been like that, green/red on many phones for many years. Maybe they felt that it looked more sleek /stylish having it all the same colour..
    08-15-11 08:06 AM
    I for one loved the Christmas colors. They were lovely and such, but I guess it was cheaper to do it this way?
    08-15-11 08:08 AM
    Honestly, I didn't even notice it when I first looked at the new Bold, but at the same time the "send" key has always been on the left and the "end/power" key has always been on the right and as long as that doesn't change I think I'll be fine without the red and green color. It does look more sleek so I can see why they chose to do without.
    08-15-11 08:30 AM
    IMO it looks much nicer without the colours.

"The button directly above o and p is the hang up button"

08-15-11 09:58 AM
    Ahhhhhh green and red keys are the sex. :/ why they no give them back.

I guess it was "cheaper" to take them away, but come on "sleek and stylish" is a green and red call and end button requirement.

EEEEEK!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 10:25 AM
    Ahhhhhh green and red keys are the sex. :/ why they no give them back.

I guess it was "cheaper" to take them away, but come on "sleek and stylish" is a green and red call and end button requirement.

EEEEEK!

i agree its indication of which one is the call and which one is the end button is like stop lights they have green yellow and red
    08-15-11 07:40 PM
    I like no colors on the keys except white. I love this!

08-15-11 08:08 PM
    this has been talked about before.its signals an end of an era in rimland.a new dawn is here.
    08-15-11 09:09 PM
    I prefer the all white look of the new phones...very sleek.
    08-15-11 09:13 PM
    I thought it would bug me - not having red and green keys but now I think it looks a little more sophisticated. Plus I won't be handing this phone to anyone to answer for me anytime soon.
    08-15-11 10:29 PM
    I also like the new one-color scheme. I have some slight color blindness and I just don't pick out either of the colored buttons, especially the red one, as well as I do a white-lighted button.
    08-15-11 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD