BBLEAKS just leaked these pics of what appears to be OS 6...
    First Images of BlackBerry OS 6.0? - BlackBerry Leaks - Blackberry news, software, videos, info, reviews, previews
    Last edited by b1time; 03-19-10 at 02:34 AM.
    03-19-10 02:32 AM
    Devildrifterx brought up a good point in the other thread: Where's the signal meter? Also, where's the battery meter, the date, the volume control, etc... Something seems fishy here. Those giant "Snooze" and "Alarm" buttons also appear to be lower on the second pic than on the first.
    Last edited by Masahiro; 03-19-10 at 02:55 AM.
    03-19-10 02:52 AM
    Yeh i just read that on the other thread... good point...
    Last edited by b1time; 03-19-10 at 03:06 AM.
    03-19-10 02:55 AM
    Devildrifterx brought up a good point in the other thread: Where's the signal meter? Also, where's the battery meter, the date, the volume control, etc... Something seems fishy here.
    the pictures are probably cropped
    03-19-10 02:55 AM
    the pictures are probably cropped
    That is possible. The height appears to be a little short for the standard Storm resolution of 360x480. Of course, the Storm3 may have a different resolution, but I'd assume the ratio would be similar.
    03-19-10 03:01 AM
    Upon my second inspection of the pics, I noticed the ESPN widget with Green Bay VS the Cardinals. Looks like that game was played back in...January 10th, 2010... Green Bay Packers vs. Arizona Cardinals - Recap - January 10, 2010 - ESPN
    So what could this mean...
    03-19-10 05:03 AM

can some one clear all the dust here...

can't see things clearly

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 05:27 AM
    Check this photoshop work
    03-19-10 09:29 AM

I can guarantee you 100% that this is a legit screenshot of what's coming....

How do I know this? Look at how the buttons overlap the separator line. Only RIM would leave an interface like that and take a snapshot of it. HAHAHAHAH!
    03-19-10 10:29 AM
    I personally hate the look of it. I wonder what the new os will look like on my smaller tour screen.

03-19-10 11:05 AM

How do I know this? Look at how the buttons overlap the separator line. Only RIM would leave an interface like that and take a snapshot of it. HAHAHAHAH!
    haha very true
    03-19-10 11:09 AM

Every time I look at it, I seem to find something else off about it...

So that Packers VS Cardinals game took place on January 10th, 2010. I'd have to assume those are daily scores because it's not dated. However, that would conflict with the Haiti Earthquake that happened on January 12th, 2010. It's also odd how that wouldn't make it into the "Breaking News" section... The photos are obviously all taken on the same day as well, unless they happened to take them all at the exact same time of day... Speaking of time, is it supposed to be AM or PM? 24 hour clocks aren't really a standard in NA as far as I'm aware...

Oh, and the alarm buttons are different between the two screens. :P

In conclusion... you're ALL A BUNCH OF LIARS!!!
    Last edited by Masahiro; 03-19-10 at 12:09 PM.
    03-19-10 12:05 PM
    it's a p-shop for sure, but doesn't mean it's not indicative, or similar to what OS 6.0 *might* actually look like...
    03-19-10 01:27 PM
    Honestly RIM should just pack it up and call it a day as far as touchscreen stuff goes. This looks like crap, probably will run like crap and we'll get promised more crap to follow.
    03-19-10 02:10 PM
    Every time I look at it, I seem to find something else off about it...

So that Packers VS Cardinals game took place on January 10th, 2010. I'd have to assume those are daily scores because it's not dated. However, that would conflict with the Haiti Earthquake that happened on January 12th, 2010. It's also odd how that wouldn't make it into the "Breaking News" section... The photos are obviously all taken on the same day as well, unless they happened to take them all at the exact same time of day... Speaking of time, is it supposed to be AM or PM? 24 hour clocks aren't really a standard in NA as far as I'm aware...

Oh, and the alarm buttons are different between the two screens. :P

In conclusion... you're ALL A BUNCH OF LIARS!!!
    ok, so first off its 11:44 PM, ya can tell this by the weather being a moon, and the timeline weather shot saying pm too

as for the seperator line, its that that moves, not the buttons, so my guess s this is more a `artists renderings` rather than sat on a device, kinda a `we could do this, this or this` scenario

and for all you saying its not finished an looks not so good, beta OS`s arent finished, and ya still clamour over em like gold lol.

and finally, its not what id want it to look like, too cluttered, i like my wallpaper thanks
    03-19-10 02:27 PM
    I hope that is photoshop because it looks like crap.
    03-19-10 03:09 PM
    I personally think it's a step in the right direction seeing as how a lot of people complain about how simple the current OS looks. It would be smart of them however to have an option for it to look like the original OS for those of us that do not want change.

As far as if these pics are legit or not no one really knows. I mean we can point out things being wrong in the pictures but im pretty sure these are just artist renderings if they are really from RIM. Also there is a reason why this OS has not been released yet so to pick at it like its a final build is just stupid.
    03-19-10 03:20 PM
    to pick at it like its a final build is just stupid.
    exactly, also my first thought when i saw it?

`wow htc sense on a blackberry`

it would be interesting to see if its just a skin, or a fully different OS underneath
    03-19-10 03:37 PM
    Looks like some fancy theme, with photoshopped items added...
    03-19-10 05:48 PM
    Honestly RIM should just pack it up and call it a day as far as touchscreen stuff goes. This looks like crap, probably will run like crap and we'll get promised more crap to follow.
    Haha your words sound truer everytime RIM announces something new.

03-19-10 06:55 PM
    Looks like a RIM product indeed. By the look of the colors, it is indeed running on blackberry hardware. Underpowered and outdated.

03-19-10 06:58 PM
    Looks like a RIM product indeed. By the look of the colors, it is indeed running on blackberry hardware. Underpowered and outdated.

LOL i laughed pretty hard, thx for that
    03-20-10 11:57 AM
    source from RIM says that this is not OS 6
    03-20-10 12:39 PM
    This clearly isn't 6.0. As others have said, its lacking all basic functions of a phone..battery, signal, etc. In addition, one of the "leaked" pictures was the clock, which said "Thu, July 30". That is 2009. After I commented here on CB and BBLeaks, they removed it.
    This is a joke. Buttons aren't consistent among the 2 pictures. Resolution's off...why would they screenshot it, blur it, and then reduce the resolution??

It doesn't add up. Someone out there is laughing at all of us...
    03-20-10 09:28 PM
    I'm pretty sure BBLeaks did this for traffic... Why else would he take a half hour to boot up the computer? Haha.

03-20-10 09:34 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD