I just wanted to know what devices will support OS 6.1 and any news on when it's coming out?
    Sorry if tihs has been asked many times, i searched the net like 30 times before making this thread
    03-01-11 11:55 PM
    According to some people with OS portal access, there are already 6.1 builds being tested for the Torch and Bold 9650, so I'm betting any OS6 device with 512MB of memory could get it.
    03-01-11 11:58 PM
    According to some people with OS portal access, there are already 6.1 builds being tested for the Torch and Bold 9650, so I'm betting any OS6 device with 512MB of memory could get it.
    I thought I heard Mike L saying this OS is optimized for the new proccessors? But I'm hope its coming to the Torch like u said, then I wouldn't have to be waiting anxiously for the Torch 2 to drop

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-11 12:20 AM
    oh really? k well i guess either way im pretty much set if the 512mb is true.
    Damn lets see some Screenshots,pics, or vids of these builds.
    03-02-11 01:11 AM
    So my 9330 is 6.1 compatible?

03-02-11 08:57 AM
    I thought I heard Mike L saying this OS is optimized for the new proccessors? But I'm hope its coming to the Torch like u said, then I wouldn't have to be waiting anxiously for the Torch 2 to drop

There's supposed to be a 6.1 Lite also (listed for the new Curves, I think). Maybe that's the one being tested on the Torch.

The way I see it (and I could be wrong), why would there have been leaked info a few weeks back specifically about configurable tabs - one of the biggest complaints about 6.0 now. Especially on the Torch since it's way too easy to swipe the screen by accident and end up on another tab when you pick up the phone than what you expect.

03-02-11 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD