Hey guys,

last night I've upgraded to .348 from a stable version and I've been experiencing wifi issues since then.

It keeps connecting/disconnecting at random times, 1 minute the wifi icon is white and then next it's gray yet my network name remains next to the carrier. Even when I'm actually connected to the wifi, the second I started browsing it switches back to Edge...

is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there anything I can do to fix this or will I have to downgrade? I'm really liking OS 5 and would much rather find a solution rather than downgrading!

thanks in advance
    11-30-09 09:57 AM
    Hey guys,

last night I've upgraded to .348 from a stable version and I've been experiencing wifi issues since then.

It keeps connecting/disconnecting at random times, 1 minute the wifi icon is white and then next it's gray yet my network name remains next to the carrier. Even when I'm actually connected to the wifi, the second I started browsing it switches back to Edge...

is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there anything I can do to fix this or will I have to downgrade? I'm really liking OS 5 and would much rather find a solution rather than downgrading!

thanks in advance
    I upgraded from .314 to .348 and I now have the same issue. It will connect one second and as I start browsing it looses the signal and and I am back to EDGE with no bars. In my basement I get no network coverage so I need the wifi to work. I might be switching back to .314 unless someone has a fix for us.
    11-30-09 10:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD