ok i deleted all music and downloaded only full cds which i download from vuze. I did this because i hate all the mix ijust want to have the cds and go to the and play what i want. It is organized perfect on my computer but when i put it on my phone most of the music goes into a folder called unknown. but i know that it is not unknown because when i plug my phone into my comp and / open folder to view files> music. all my music is in the right folder and all the artists and cds are known. anyway besides going in and making a playlist of no?
    02-19-10 02:04 PM
    Your files are missing some portion of the mp3 ID tags which would identify the title, artist, album, etc. There are programs that allow the editing/entering of that data or can download it from the web.
    02-19-10 02:37 PM
    i kind of thought that might be it. any suggestions of programs
    02-19-10 02:44 PM
    TagRename (there was a free version floating around), Media Monkey - free version is sufficient (just be careful if it tries to sync your computer-BB).

There are others.
    02-19-10 03:24 PM
    TagRename (there was a free version floating around), Media Monkey - free version is sufficient (just be careful if it tries to sync your computer-BB).

There are others.
    TagRename is awesome thanks a lot you are awesome
    02-20-10 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD