Sorry to come to a forum and ask such a silly question but I am a little miffed as I keep getting contrasting information and Orange customer services are useless.

I was given a blackberry bold 9650 with blackberry OS6, old I know but it was free. With that I am using an orange dolphin pay as you go sim card and I pay five pound a month for the blackberry services but I am very confused. Orange told me this when I signed up/activated the services:

I get unlimited internet worldwide included in the 5 pound a month (this is very important as I am rarely in the uk)
    But blackberry email and chat can only be used inside the uk.

Is this true? Also is unlimited internet really unlimited? I have heard their fair usage policy may be as low as 100 mb per month. What orange told me seems too good to be true, but on the other hand paying 5 pounds a month just to access emails and 3g services on my phone sounds far too rubbish to be true.

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by WelshMikey; 10-09-13 at 04:51 AM.
    10-09-13 04:09 AM
    5 punds/month for Worldwide unlimited services sound too good to be true.
    Just an example: In the US I pay about �9/mb for data (roaming) which is ridiculos.

If worldwide means: You can surf every webserver in the world (from UK) it makes good sense :-)
    10-09-13 06:03 AM
    thank you, I thought it was too good to be true though I honestly cant see why anyone would want to own a blackberry if you have to pay 5 pound a month just to use 3g internet and email. Even the cheapest phones do that for free.
    10-09-13 06:30 AM
    I had a 9900 on pay as you go with Orange (with the 5 Internet services) and it was indeed unlimited from what I could tell.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-13 06:41 AM