So I'm giving my Blackberry Curve 8330 a makeover. I'm changing my current red phone with black keys to a light pink with silver keys and leaving the keyboard tray black. While I'm on this journey to change up the entire look of my phone, what color trackball ring and trackball should I find to compliment the new colors? Black ring and black ball? Black ring and pink ball, or will this look too tween? Ugh! LOL.
    12-14-09 07:16 PM
    Being a tour owner I like the look of the black ball, but to each their own!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 07:36 PM
    I think I decided on a black ball with black rim around it as opposed to black ball with white rim, and probably keep my silver ring around it to avoid the tween look. So yeah, thanks, contemplation solved.
    12-14-09 07:41 PM
    Plus with a black ball I'm thinking I won't have to worry about the icky yellow dullness my "clear" ball now has after it gets finger grime on it. If I start off with a black ball, I won't ever tell the dif.
    12-14-09 07:42 PM
    Lol, good point, I remember how my 8330 would start to get the yellowish look, never a good thing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD