Did you buy before 2007?

Since 2007 they have been getting better and better, thanks to Allan Mulally
    Yep. But there are plenty of other companies making cars that didn't slack for a while, and increasing their manufacturing capacity in the US. They'll get a shot at my future money before Ford, or GM will.
    01-22-12 10:02 PM
    It would be extremely smart for a car manufacturer to acquire a mobile maker like RIM but I would expect some of the more high end luxury car companies (Lexus, BMW etc) to jump at the opportunity. but then again RIM has such poor management of the company over the past few years that I doubt anyone will make an offer that they are happy enough with.

In the meantime. I'm working on integrating my 64GB playbook into my Lexus IS which will include clear 4G service. so screw the car manufacturers
    Kind of like Samsung and Renault. Which actually use QNX.
    Last edited by flyersfan76; 01-23-12 at 12:26 PM.
    01-23-12 12:17 PM
    It's never a good idea to buy a company that's products are completely different from your own.

Remember when eBay bought Skype?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I wouldn't say NEVER.

Kawasaki makes Personal Water Crafts and Oil Tankers and a bunch of other crap. They float and that is it.

Have you seen BP? Solar Panels, shipping, air freight.

3M
    GE
    BASF
    Danaher
    Dover

There ton that have been successful but a lot escape me.

Keiretsu's seem to help Japanese companies.
    Last edited by flyersfan76; 01-23-12 at 12:28 PM.
    01-23-12 12:20 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD