Word of warning: do not turn off "Inline Editing", as it will freeze your berry. Also, has anyone else noticed what happens when you hit delete? On the Tour, it doesnt stop deleting. Very annoying! But for that being the only q uarks, I can deal.
    I found that out the hard way also. I did notice that if you hit "Delete" and immediately press another key it stops it from deleting your entire entry. Still annoying though.
    09-16-09 09:28 AM
    yeah it is annoying,im sure they are working on it.
    09-16-09 09:40 AM
    I like it, the only items I hope receive more work are similar convenience key options like the native BB browser, for instance "i" zoom in and "o" zoom out.

Other than this I really like the modern style menu, drop down and animation looks great, slightly laggy but its beta.

Looks good, looking forward to future revisions and releases.
    09-16-09 09:48 AM
    I tried it on my 8330 running .77 and works fine, besides beta lag issues.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 09:52 AM
    Works on my 8820.
    09-16-09 10:27 AM
    Works awesome on my Storm
    09-16-09 10:31 AM
    Does not work on my Tour either, but works FABulously on my Storm!! And with no Battery pull. Pulling battery on Tour to see if that will help.

UPDATE: Battery pull did the trick!!!!!!! woot-woot!!
    Last edited by mrsFAB; 09-16-09 at 10:41 AM.
    09-16-09 10:34 AM
    i dont really like that they took out the ability to navigate with the UHK and N keys, now my trackball is going to wear out faster but other than that its good except for the small lag it has.... idk if thats just me
    09-16-09 11:11 AM
    i dont really like that they took out the ability to navigate with the UHK and N keys, now my trackball is going to wear out faster but other than that its good except for the small lag it has.... idk if thats just me
    you can use 2468

09-16-09 11:19 AM
    sometimes i cant click on links thereforeta refresh. also when backspace it keeps erasing on its own

09-16-09 11:21 AM
    Does not work on my Tour either, but works FABulously on my Storm!! And with no Battery pull. Pulling battery on Tour to see if that will help.

UPDATE: Battery pull did the trick!!!!!!! woot-woot!!
    When you say works fabulously on your Storm, when you hit the BB button does it bring up a menu? When you highlight a link in email do you still have original "get link" option?
    09-16-09 11:58 AM
    Wow this release is awesome! Deleted bolt already and this might over take the default browser!

09-16-09 12:13 PM
    this works great on my tour. its pretty sweet. im still gonna keep bolt until the full release of mini 5
    09-16-09 06:53 PM
    "Not verified that this works on your Storm" yet the BlackBerry they show on the site using it is a Storm... rofl..
    09-16-09 07:19 PM
    Anybody with the sprint 8330 curve try to go to sprint website and log into your account? If so, does it work for you? It doesn't work for me a lot of letters just take up the whole screen.

09-16-09 07:35 PM
    this works great on my tour. its pretty sweet. im still gonna keep bolt until the full release of mini 5
    I'd have to agree on keeping bolt a while. There both great but the only thing I wish opera did was when you type in the URL that the space button would put in the DOT (I know this sounds lazy) but its just so convenient when some one uses the browser as much as I do.
    09-16-09 08:14 PM
    The blackberry button doesn't work on the Storm but that's not a deal breaker for me...GREAT SPEED!
    09-16-09 08:15 PM
    sometimes i cant click on links thereforeta refresh. also when backspace it keeps erasing on its own

if you change font from small to medium it should fix the first issue

09-16-09 08:28 PM
    So..I downloaded..and as far as I can tell with my current device (8830WE) it seems like a nice browser..with alot of potential..the reasons I'll stay with my default browser until it comes out of beta..is because the mouse seems choppy, which makes some links harder to find the right link (fixed with larger fonts, but I like those small fonts ) and it does seem quite a bit slower than O4..I'll have to check how things go on my storm..

09-16-09 09:25 PM
    Works amazingly on my Curve 8330m!! Bolt is history on my phone! Just wished they got flash working Then it would be really grand heres hoping for 5.1
    09-16-09 09:46 PM
    this browser makes a lousy first impression. -I will stick with Bolt
    09-16-09 10:31 PM
    I'm on the Storm. i click on a link in an e-mail and it nothing happens on either browser? WTF?

I tried going to Google to download the new update to Google voice, i click on download and nothing happens. WTF?
    09-16-09 10:59 PM
    Got this working on my pearl. Works ok, kind of sluggish by my phone is pretty dated these days I guess. Some stuff's a pain in the *** to do compared to the default browser though.
    09-16-09 11:23 PM
    So there is no way to download? Can you download from Bolt?
    09-17-09 02:21 AM
    Any way of running this on a bold without have to put my carriers APN in the settings as o2 charge me for any data that doesent go through BIS?

09-17-09 02:26 AM
195 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD