Does anyone knows how can I use ODS???

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 03:56 PM
    Uhh.. sign up for it? - Open Data Space
    02-11-14 05:13 PM
    After signing up and accessing ODS I don't see a way to create datarooms. Maybe this service and application are a scam because none of the instructions within the application seem to work as claimed; there are missing menu items as well. At first I thought ODS was a BlackBerry service but it is owned by a third-party developer in Germany despite having the trappings of a BlackBerry clou service.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    02-11-14 07:23 PM
    After signing up and accessing ODS I don't see a way to create datarooms. Maybe this service and application are a scam because none of the instructions within the application seem to work as claimed; there are missing menu items as well. At first I thought ODS was a BlackBerry service but it is owned by a third-party developer in Germany despite having the trappings of a BlackBerry clou service.

The app for whatever reason doesn't allow for it, rooms need to be created through your web browser.
    Zachos75 likes this.
    02-11-14 07:37 PM
    The app for whatever reason doesn't allow for it, rooms need to be created through your web browser.
    Thanks Bla1ze. I'll login to the website and create folders / data rooms. Hopefully this is resolved soon in the application.

02-11-14 08:24 PM
    I cant access my ODS folder either with my BB or my laptop. Is this service working?
    08-05-15 08:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD