The z30 was released around September. Yearly releases for phones are the norm.

And WHY are you complaining when you OWN multiple devices!?

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 04:55 AM
    Harumph

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-27-14 05:19 AM
    You're expecting BlackBerry to be on par with the other big companies and churn out high-end phones at a consistent rate? They are trying to dig themselves out of the hole they fell into, so how exactly do you imagine they would do such a thing?
    Exactly why I can't figure out why BlackBerry comes out with completely new design every few months. Pick a couple of key formats and continuously improve that product line.

For example keep Z10 as entry level touch screen and Z30 as high end touch screen. Q5 as entry level keyboard and Q10 as high end keyboard. Then for next couple years just upgrade the heck out of those. Will build product loyalty and allow the product to mature with updated specs. I'd buy another Z30 with kick *** specs/better hardware and my gf likely would get Z10 again if better specs/updated hardware.

If keep throwing new product names and numbers at people it will get confusing and deteriorate any product loyalty. That means they have to rely on brand loyalty..... and that isn't so hot right now.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 05:41 AM
    The z30 was released around September. Yearly releases for phones are the norm.

And WHY are you complaining when you OWN multiple devices!?

Posted via CB10
    The big auto companies only change their models every 4 years in order to keep them affordable. Sure they change the tail lights and may add different options but the assembly line is the same for 4-5 years. The equivalent yearly changes could be software upgrades on existing models.
    This attitude is spawned by our throw away society.
    02-27-14 08:19 AM
    Are you joking? Entitled? I have access to other devices with twice the specs of BlackBerry 10 devices yet I choose to use a Q10.

I am a proud BlackBerry fan and I purchased all their devices retail from verizon. That's real money to BlackBerry. I argue with everyone I know with a galaxy and iphone about how awesome BlackBerry 10 is.

You think after years of loyalty and being strung along with promises, that some of us wouldn't be upset with how were being strung along again with another promise of an old school Q20 with track pad that won't be available forever.

I don't blame anyone for switching. Its complete nonsense if we have to wait through a galaxy s5 release and iphone 6 and others before we see any love as BlackBerry fans. The only entitled person here is you.

How long shall we keep waiting for BlackBerry to adress it's fans.

Posted by Antoniius via my sexy white Q10.
    So yeah, exactly as I said. You have no idea what it actually takes to make a product from start to finish. Sorry I was a little too hostile, but the fact remains that your complaint is totally unrealistic. You have to consider the feasibility of the product. I have a Q10 as well, best phone ever. But there is no reason to be impatient, the phone will come out and it will come out before you know it. Don't worry about the iPhone and galaxy because this is how fast BlackBerry can come out with phones. They don't grow on trees, it takes engineering r&d, legislative approval, carrier partnerships, and more.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 04:53 PM
    I don't think you realize how much development is required from BlackBerry to make the trackpad and belt work. There are alot of core changes they will need to make to the UX in order to make everything work together flawlessly, ie the gestures + trackpad.

It could easily take several months of development+several months of internal testing+months of carrier testing. 10 months is fair.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 07:55 PM
    I don't think you realize how much development is required from BlackBerry to make the trackpad and belt work. There are alot of core changes they will need to make to the UX in order to make everything work together flawlessly, ie the gestures + trackpad.

It could easily take several months of development+several months of internal testing+months of carrier testing. 10 months is fair.
    Actually accommodating peripherals and/or input devices are relatively simple tasks. If it required core changes, then the initial core design would have been pretty poor from the outset. Somehow I don't see that being the case.
    02-27-14 08:38 PM
    How does everyone feel about the new belt? Yes no? I'm not so sure

03-05-14 12:32 AM
    Yawn.
    I cannot stand the posts that always start with the qualifying statements like�
    I�m a long time BlackBerry user�
    I love my BlackBerry, but�
    I am their biggest fan�
    Etc.

I also cannot stand when people list their devices as if it is a bona fide of sorts.
    �How can I be bashing when I have all of these devices�?

It�s the good human nature of �ambition� mixed with the bad human nature of �greed� that keeps the dirty persistent Pig-Pen cloud engulfing BlackBerry and their efforts. Cannibalism at its best.

If BlackBerry currently had 50 models out now, someone would complain about not having a specific tailored device, and bash BlackBerry for not having it.

I�ve found the same with apps. If someone has 50 apps installed, it�s the one single missing banking app that compels them to complain how terrible a device that BlackBerry makes.

It�s getting old.
    This is the stupidest post ever. So sick of these high and mighty types that just complain and make things seem worse then they really are.

There wasn't a single person complaining about apps. I also promise you that most people who are BlackBerry fans want a bigger screen and a physical keyboard. Not a lot to ask.

It's also true that BlackBerry needs to quite promising and start delivering.

03-05-14 12:38 AM
    This is the stupidest post ever. So sick of these high and mighty types that just complain and make things seem worse then they really are.

There wasn't a single person complaining about apps. I also promise you that most people who are BlackBerry fans want a bigger screen and a physical keyboard. Not a lot to ask.

It's also true that BlackBerry needs to quite promising and start delivering.
    You obviously haven't perused these forums adequately.
    But, hey, you're entitled to voice your opinion.
    03-05-14 06:17 AM
110 ... 345