Google making Glass available to the masses for one day only | ZDNet

Any of the Crackberry crew feeling to buy a pair? Kevin's already got some so maybe he could get another to give away! ?

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    04-10-14 04:04 PM
    I think this would be a better giveaway on Android Central.....
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-10-14 04:12 PM
    Who would blow their tax refunds on that? Waste of good money.

Although, I wouldn't mind having one. But $1500 isn't worth it at all

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 04:14 PM
    I think this would be a better giveaway on Android Central.....
    Or not

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    04-10-14 04:14 PM
    Who would blow their tax refunds on that? Waste of good money.

Although, I wouldn't mind having one. But $1500 isn't worth it at all

Posted via CB10
    You won't know what it's worth until you have it

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    04-10-14 04:15 PM
    At first I wanted it..but that price is hefty!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 04:18 PM
    Or not

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    Yeah it would, this is Crackberry for BlackBerry, a BlackBerry 10 device or something BlackBerry related would be better than something Google/andriod related

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 04:29 PM
    Yeah it would, this is Crackberry for BlackBerry, a BlackBerry 10 device or something BlackBerry related would be better than something Google/andriod related

Posted via CB10
    So all posts/threads/stories about android APK's should be deleted ...

Or not

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    04-10-14 04:33 PM
    So all posts/threads/stories about android APK's should be deleted ...

Or not

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    No because it's related to BlackBerry lol. Try visiting here
    http://m.androidcentral.com/

Also quit saying "or not" it makes you sound like your 10, not a very good way to debate or make points on forums

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 04:35 PM
    No because it's related to BlackBerry lol. Try visiting here
    http://m.androidcentral.com/

Also quit saying "or not" it makes you sound like your 10, not a very good way to debate or make points on forums

Posted via CB10

Okay.. and the Google Glasses should come with BlackBerry 10 compatible Apps..

I've related it to BlackBerry, happy?

If you can hear what I sound like from written text... you're a very special individual, pleasure to make your acquaintance..

Apologies for my manner of debate/point making.. I've yet to read up on the Do's and Dont's of Forum Debating for Dummies.. will do so ASAP

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    04-10-14 04:39 PM
    I like to think that Crackberry is more about seeing things from a BlackBerry perspective, rather than just seeing BlackBerry things..

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    04-10-14 04:40 PM
    Nothing for Google Glass really works with BB10. So rather pointless and let's face it, most people would just get their knickers knotted in the fact we were giving away a Google product lol.

'STUPID CRACKBERRY.. WTF ARE GIVING AWAY GOOGLE GLASS! IT RUNS ANDROID. DIE IN A FIRE! I HOPE YOUR EYES GET MALWARE!'

or similar lol.
    04-10-14 05:11 PM
    Nothing for Google Glass really works with BB10. So rather pointless and let's face it, most people would just get their knickers knotted in the fact we were giving away a Google product lol.

'STUPID CRACKBERRY.. WTF ARE GIVING AWAY GOOGLE GLASS! IT RUNS ANDROID. DIE IN A FIRE! I HOPE YOUR EYES GET MALWARE!'

or similar lol.
    Hey well since CB is under the mobile nations banner, they could put it up under android Central for a contest.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 05:25 PM
    Hey well since CB is under the mobile nations banner, they could put it up under android Central for a contest.

Posted via CB10
    Indeed, wasn't dismissing that idea. That's the obvious place for it.
    04-10-14 06:21 PM

or similar lol.
    LOL, that one made my day, good one man!
    04-10-14 06:27 PM

or similar lol.
    Forgot the part where you guys just post about Android, are only in it to make money and that the site should be named DroidBerry

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 06:43 PM

or similar lol.
    Okay okay I admit it i just wanted it to be on here so I could win it without having to go all the way over there,
    But..
    I'm sure there are some devs here who could code some stuff to work if they had access to one so still think it's slightly relevant,

"If you aren't getting people's knickers in a twist, you're doing something wrong"

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    04-10-14 11:41 PM