hi,
    i have bb 8900 and i use it in romania (orange) and in israel (orange). on both i have bis accounts. my emails are set on the romanian bis.
    until today every weekend i came to israel the i put my israeli sim in and there was no problem was so ever. the emails were there and i could continue to receive email and send. even when i send it sent with the signuture i set on the bis of orange romania.
    last week i opened the email setup on the phone and loged in to the romania bis. today i insert the israeli sim and the emails were there for about 10 sec. and then they were gone. i insert the romanian sim and the emails didnt work i went to the romanian bis online and the email had to be reactived (i had to put the password to each email). when i did it the emails came again to my phone. but everytime i change the sims i have to reactived the emails.
    the only thing i did different since last time i was here (last week) is that i logged in from the email setup of the phone to my bis accout.

can anyone help me how i can return the email to be linked to my pin and not my sim.

thanks.
    03-29-10 04:21 AM
    My guess is that it had to do with implementation of 3.0, since I had exactly the same problem (single network user)...
    03-29-10 05:05 AM
    but both my networks are in europe and i dont think they upgraded bis to 3.0 yet.
    03-30-10 02:14 AM
    i guess this is the cause:
    ■Device switch revalidation
    BlackBerry smartphone users are required to revalidate all email accounts upon PIN changes. This includes username/password users who log in to their account through HTML, Thick Client, or xHTML (previously WAP). It also includes PIN changes that are completed through BlackBerry Internet Service Administration.

but what do we do now, we cant push emails from one carriur when we have sim from another carriur??????

this can not be they must give us a solution
    04-08-10 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD