Hey everyone!!! I'm new here. I look forward to meeting all of you and all of that fun stuff.

I hope I am posting this question in the right section. I do not have a blackberry right now and I am at the end of my current contract with at&t. I am pretty sure I will stay with at&t but I can switch to Verizon. I do not want to get the blackberry storm because I don't like the touchscreen and want a real keyboard. I like the blackberry bold but it has a little more power than I need and I don't want to spend that much money on a phone in case it breaks or is lost or stolen. Today I went to the at&t store and looked at the blackberry curve and really liked it. I don't want to buy a new phone and then see everyone has a newer blackberry the next week. Are there any new blackberries coming to at&t soon?
    05-09-09 04:20 PM
    Blackberrys coming up for AT&T are : Blackberry Onyx.
    Blackberry Magnum

RIM’s upcoming devices: Onyx, Driftwood, Magnum : Boy Genius Report

Go there to check out what each one will have. Dont switch to verizon they are expensive. Look into Tmobile if you switch carriers.
    05-09-09 04:50 PM
    The 8900 on at&t is suppose to come out at the end of this month. Just wait a little.
    05-09-09 06:15 PM
    Curve has been a best seller for some time, but the truth is, the 64 Mb memory limits it potential.

The 8900 is the new generation processor, half VGA screen, 256 Mb of Memory and all in the Curve form factor.

05-09-09 07:05 PM
    Curve has been a best seller for some time, but the truth is, the 64 Mb memory limits it potential.

The 8900 is the new generation processor, half VGA screen, 256 Mb of Memory and all in the Curve form factor.

I also recommend that you wait for the 8900, you will not be disappointed.
    05-09-09 10:04 PM
    If you want to stick with ATT wait a bit for 8900 or buy a Curve on ebay if you can't wait till the 8900.

eBay warning : get IMEI and PIN from seller BEFORE bidding and verify with the carrier the phone is branded for (ATT, tmo, etc) to make sure it has not been reported as lost or stolen. Also make sure seller deletes PIN from their BIS / BES account before you buy it. And finally, if the phone isn't branded ATT, make site they send you a pic of the MEP screen to verify it is unlocked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 10:13 PM
    i just got my first bb (bold) and its awesome. i haven't had any bad experiences with my Bold so far. no hang ups or so nothing..
    05-09-09 10:56 PM
    Thanks Guys!!! I am going to wait for the 8900 to come out. I can't wait to be a person with a Blackberry. I think it is going to change my life forever!!!
    05-10-09 07:07 AM
    Dont get anything yet! Att is coming out with new phones so is tmobile. verizon is too much money. so the other too are your best bet!
    05-10-09 08:09 AM
    Dont get anything yet! Att is coming out with new phones so is tmobile. verizon is too much money. so the other too are your best bet!
    I've had all three carriers and by far, Verizon is the cheapest out of all of them.

On topic...do whatever you want to!! I'm very excited for the Blackberry Tour to come out on Verizon...I've had my curve for a long long time, and I'm finally stepping it up. The Tour looks great, from what I've heard feels great, and works great. Thats all I need for a phone!
    05-10-09 09:38 AM
    Thanks Guys!!! I am going to wait for the 8900 to come out. I can't wait to be a person with a Blackberry. I think it is going to change my life forever!!!
    Great decision!
    05-10-09 10:04 AM
    I've had all three carriers and by far, Verizon is the cheapest out of all of them.
    Far from it! T-Mobile is definitely the cheapest.
    05-10-09 10:05 AM
    i have an 8330 from verizon and love it but time for an upgrade! so im holding out for something new
    05-10-09 10:10 AM
    Haha, I wish you luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-09 10:28 AM
    No they are not. T-Mobile is the cheapest.
    05-10-09 10:55 AM
    Far from it! T-Mobile is definitely the cheapest.
    cheapest for a new curve price is what I think he is saying....and uuuuh as far as cheaper monthly....you get what you pay for
    05-10-09 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD