Heard this phrase in the past, but I didn't fully understand it until I got a Blackberry meself.
    Are there any BB users these days that still swear by these words? How long have you been using your BB?
    07-16-11 08:00 PM
    I`ve been with my BB for a whole year now and I intend to upgrade to the Bold 9900 if it`s ever released >.>
    07-16-11 08:10 PM
    I bought my first BlackBerry, a Storm 2, in November 2009.

It wasn't long before I regretted it, and have ranked it my #1 worst consumer electronic purchase of all time.

I'll never go back either. That phone was a terrible first impression.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-11 09:24 PM
    My first blackberrybaby was in '08. Shortly after that my bf & sister went black too. Now there are blackbabies everywhere.

07-16-11 11:20 PM
    I have been on BlackBerry for 4 phones and at least 8 years. I tried Android and I've messed with Apple. I aint leaving BlackBerry again.

I am Back in Black and here to stay. I am using a Torch 9800 and love it. Best device I have ever had. Specs may not be "da bomb" but for me, this device works so efficiently I am not glued to me device, it let's me live, work and play and assists my days.

Enjoy the BlackBerry and keep it in the Black.

07-17-11 10:23 AM
    My first BB was in 2007 the original curve 8300 with Cingular/AT&T back when I worked for them.. Then I got a personal line which was a bb curve 8330 with Sprint in 2008... Once my upgrade came around with Sprint I bought a curve 3G 9330 in 2010 and as you can tell I love the curve series, when my upgrade comes back around in 2012 I will be getting the latest curve they have out.. But my curve 3G has been going strong so I may hold on to it, till it craps out like my 8330 did...

07-17-11 11:27 AM
    Once you go droid, you will be annoyed....at how antiquated and out-of-date the OS is on a blackberry phone.

I've been with BB since the very beginning and only recently did I decide to look at an android phone - the HTC Sensation 4g - as I wanted to see what all the fuss is about regarding the android interface.

My first impression was one of astonishment and amazement at how the OS functions - it actually looks like an OS that was built in 2011 and not one built circa Windows 3.1. Is it enough to make me leave the BB phone line - I'm not sure. But is it enough to make me realize just how horribly obsolute, out-dated, antiquated the existing OS is - **** yes.
    07-17-11 03:46 PM
    I went black for 4 years then went dx now im going back to black!!
    07-17-11 04:40 PM
    only recently did I decide to look at an android phone - the HTC Sensation 4g
    Hey, at least if it doesn't work out you could build a house with that thing.
    07-17-11 04:51 PM
    I think that phrase is about african american people and once you have se x with them you can't go back to anyone else....just an fyi lol

07-17-11 07:29 PM
    Once you go droid, you will be annoyed....at how antiquated and out-of-date the OS is on a blackberry phone.

I've been with BB since the very beginning and only recently did I decide to look at an android phone - the HTC Sensation 4g - as I wanted to see what all the fuss is about regarding the android interface.

My first impression was one of astonishment and amazement at how the OS functions - it actually looks like an OS that was built in 2011 and not one built circa Windows 3.1. Is it enough to make me leave the BB phone line - I'm not sure. But is it enough to make me realize just how horribly obsolute, out-dated, antiquated the existing OS is - **** yes.
    Well I tried the Vibrant, G2, and MyTouch 4G and I have to admit I have no idea what you're talking about but I think it sounds like you found an OS you prefer. The 2011 thing...no idea what that means. You have lots of android devices to choose from though so that is a good thing. For me...bring on the 9900.
    07-17-11 07:40 PM
    ...bring on the 9900.
    +1 Bring it.
    Can't wait for August.
    07-17-11 09:16 PM
    When I read the title I thought this thread was about sex.
    07-18-11 01:57 AM
    Been using BBs since '04 for work and since '08 for personal.
    Had a couple of quick indiscretions with an iPhone 3GS and an Atrix.
    Dropped them, went back to my BB, and requested forgiveness for my sins. Now...'til death us do part.
    Or something else looks more exciting.....who knows....
    07-18-11 02:39 AM
    When I read the title I thought this thread was about sex.
    Yeah, the Threadstarter really knows how to get our attention

I never understood why people are such Fans of Blackberry: Overpriced phones and others look much nicer.

Then a friend sold some used Bold 9000's for 100 Euros and I decided to buy one to maybe find out why people think that Berries are better than other phones.

A week later I was hooked, six months later I bought a Bold 9780. Still am happy as on the first day

But I still have some hope that the BES/BIS restrictions will be a bit more flexible in the future. Aside from that: The Berry is the best phone I ever had.
    07-18-11 04:58 AM
    Bought my first Blackberry is July 2009, did go back to a regular cell phone after awhile because I thought I didn't use my BB for enought to keep it, three months later I was back on BBs and have been ever since.

07-18-11 05:28 AM
    I think that phrase is about african american people and once you have se x with them you can't go back to anyone else....just an fyi lol

Like really?...Way to kill a joke. SMH

...and fyi, USA is not the only country with Black people. Not that I'm implying the phrase is true or false.

Back on Topic:

I owned my first BB 8310 in 2008, then went on to get a further 2, 8900 and lastly and regrettably the Storm2.

Now I own an iPhone4 and not looking back.
    belfastdispatcher likes this.
    07-18-11 06:05 AM
    I bought my first blackberry in 06. I went through the click wheel, then to the curve, then the storm (oh my god), then the tour, then the 9650 bold. The 9650 was given to me as my corporate device, and I love it.

However, as my personal device, I switched from the 9630 tour to the iphone 4, and I will never go back. My iphone does everything my tour could do, but 100 times more efficiently and faster. I will never go back to black, as my personal device of course.
    07-18-11 06:53 AM

Seriously? Thanks for clearing that up.
    07-18-11 08:29 AM
    The title of this thread is whacko.

Anyway, I have left BB three times and always come back. As a communication device, they can't be beat.

07-18-11 03:56 PM
    The title of this thread is whacko.

Anyway, I have left BB three times and always come back. As a communication device, they can't be beat.

In your info it says you also have an iPhone 4. I'm coming from iPhone 3g and looking to get a Blackberry soon. What is it about Blackberries that you miss when you leave it for another phone?
    07-18-11 07:51 PM
    Lol epic thread.
    07-18-11 07:57 PM
    Well, i had a few Blackberry devices over the years, my first one was BlackBerry Pearl 8120, now i'm own a BlackBerry Bold 9650.. but also i like other smartphones and had a few other for testing for a short time.

Waiting for the 9900, i think that this device will be really good for me. but, to say the truth I am thinking to get other phone instead (not a BB) but I hope to test them both and then get the right choice.

I like BlackBerry... because it's suits me well...
    07-18-11 08:05 PM

07-18-11 08:13 PM
    In 2008 my mom, dad, 3 sisters, 1 brother, 1 in-law, 3 friends and me all had a blackberry. Now not a single one does.
    07-18-11 08:18 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD