Watch this

07-27-11 07:37 PM
  2. T
    So ... who never built anything to ANALyze the situation ... Yea, they know better than the co-founders. The stupidest idea: "align more closely with Android." How about not.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-11 08:03 PM
    The Internet is ALWAYS right
    Zizzzzy and lunatyck like this.
    07-27-11 08:27 PM
    The Internet is ALWAYS right
    She must've been looking at my facebook page

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    chiefbroski likes this.
    07-27-11 09:21 PM
    agree with the devices to the market comment....wow strong words from the second guy, "morons fro running the company together"...not compatent in the internet, i guess this guy needs to update his PB LOL...."they have to get more closely tied with android", im sorry the android app is cool and all and means A LOT to the BB community but we DO NOT neeed to suck in the preverbeial teet of Google for RIM to stay afloat....
    07-27-11 10:40 PM
    So ... who never built anything to ANALyze the situation ... Yea, they know better than the co-founders. The stupidest idea: "align more closely with Android." How about not.

Then what smartphone would Google CEO Eric Schmidt use???

Dumbest thing I ever heard!
    01itr, chiefbroski and SCrid2000 like this.
    07-28-11 07:40 AM
    2,000 Is quite alot thou :/
    07-28-11 10:43 AM
    LOL

Companies have laid off people many many many times before. RIM is no different. Just get rid of the slackers and keep the ones actually doing their jobs.

07-28-11 05:13 PM
    Good interview, many good points made but it's nothing new thats hasn't been reported of recent. It's pretty much the same that every blog, tech professional, business insider and analyst has been reporting recently.
    07-28-11 06:56 PM
    agree with the devices to the market comment....wow strong words from the second guy, "morons fro running the company together"...not compatent in the internet, i guess this guy needs to update his PB LOL...."they have to get more closely tied with android", im sorry the android app is cool and all and means A LOT to the BB community but we DO NOT neeed to suck in the preverbeial teet of Google for RIM to stay afloat....
    So what would you suggest to elevate RIM out of its dire situation?
    07-28-11 06:58 PM
    there are many rumors being spread in order to malign RIM's name!! Mike Lazardis rocks!!
    07-29-11 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD