lol but jumping *how* is the question!!
    How? Ok, well, choose one for the meaing of JUMPIN!

A. Leaping in air
    B. HOT
    C. ...on me!

OH, and Miss Jenell, please do not provoke violence against females. Unless it involves gallons of vegetable oil, pudding or jello... :-)
    04-15-09 02:23 PM

OH, and Miss Jenell, please do not provoke violence against females. Unless it involves gallons of vegetable oil, pudding or jello... :-)
    you forgot water!!!

gosh, i have a dirty mind.
    04-15-09 02:40 PM
    please do not provoke violence against females. Unless it involves gallons of vegetable oil, pudding or jello... :-)
    So you're suggesting instead of a beating or leaving to enter her in a vegetable, pudding, jello, or mud wrestling contest?
    04-15-09 02:59 PM
    noo. this is wrong. mostly wrong order, but the leaving is wrong too.

Laughing is for after she drops her BlackBerry and wants to use yours.
    Beatings are reserved for dropping YOUR Blackberry.
    Leaving is for after you beat her and she calls the cops
    Works for me, but if she drops her Berry it breaks, remember she's getting the beating for dropping your Berry, so she can't call the cops when she gets beat, you already have you phone back (well she didn't break yours when she dropped it, just scuffed it up), so when ya leave, it's all good.
    04-15-09 03:15 PM
    Works for me, but if she drops her Berry it breaks, remember she's getting the beating for dropping your Berry, so she can't call the cops when she gets beat, you already have you phone back (well she didn't break yours when she dropped it, just scuffed it up), so when ya leave, it's all good.
    house line, or all the neighbors hearing...
    04-15-09 03:22 PM
    house line, or all the neighbors hearing...
    No no see she only has a cell phone, got rid of her house phone, and oh yeah her neighbors are all crack head so they wont be calling the cops, yeah that's it. And it's late at night and they can't see me anyway through their crack fogged eyes! Yeah that's the ticket!!!

But I might end up on the 11pm news... "This just in, there is a Blackberry Beater on the loose... keep you doors and windows locked and do not, whatever you do, drop you Blackberry!"

In other news... "Berry beatings are up by 25% in recent months"
    04-15-09 03:48 PM
    If I drop my own bb that's one thing. I prob deserve a good right hook. But if I drop someone elses that's a whole other situation. I deserve to be beat with my own bb. And I also am a girl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree with this!!! If I drop someone elses, I don't blame them if they're going to beat me up. lol I've done it before and I've gotten off with just a warning!! lol BB users love their Blackberries!
    04-15-09 04:13 PM
    No no see she only has a cell phone, got rid of her house phone, and oh yeah her neighbors are all crack head so they wont be calling the cops, yeah that's it. And it's late at night and they can't see me anyway through their crack fogged eyes! Yeah that's the ticket!!!

But I might end up on the 11pm news... "This just in, there is a Blackberry Beater on the loose... keep you doors and windows locked and do not, whatever you do, drop you Blackberry!"

In other news... "Berry beatings are up by 25% in recent months"
    i concede. u r king lol
    04-15-09 05:02 PM
    HA! You fn rock!!
    Haha. Thanks!
    04-15-09 05:04 PM
    How? Ok, well, choose one for the meaing of JUMPIN!

A. Leaping in air
    B. HOT
    C. ...on me!

Okay I will try and contain myself with provoking violence against females! It could be a hard and daunting task though.
    04-15-09 05:06 PM
    I agree with this!!! If I drop someone elses, I don't blame them if they're going to beat me up. lol I've done it before and I've gotten off with just a warning!! lol BB users love their Blackberries!

Yeah and us bb users really should stick together with all the craziness in the world.

Bb's new slogan should be; Blackberry-Bringing the world together one addict at a time!
    04-15-09 05:08 PM
    Yeah and us bb users really should stick together with all the craziness in the world.

Bb's new slogan should be; Blackberry-Bringing the world together one addict at a time!
    Beats Crack...

Though Just as Addicting.

Hmmm If I decide to have kids Imma get them Blackberries LOL
    04-15-09 05:16 PM
    one word - Woodchipper
    04-15-09 07:29 PM
    one word - Woodchipper
    I think it's a tad over board, but at the very least, messes up the ability of CSI to find finger prints, bruising and the cause of death. The worst you get is charged with is improper disposal of a body.

Note to self, do NOT drop Catfish's Berry...
    Last edited by BlkBear; 04-15-09 at 11:27 PM. Reason: hit save rather than preview
    04-15-09 11:25 PM
    Okay I will try and contain myself with provoking violence against females! It could be a hard and daunting task though.
    I suspect a name change to MistressJennell is in the works after reading all that.

04-16-09 12:06 AM
    I agree. Keep those pimp hands strong cuz you just never know.... LOL

04-16-09 12:36 AM
    did I show up too late for the donkey punch party? *puts on gloves*

04-16-09 12:37 AM
    take it away from here like u would a kid damageing a gameboy
    04-16-09 02:27 AM
    You can't see it completely as violence against women, we're just looking for extra perks in that situation.

It's really just maintaining balance and order in the world. If it was a guy who dropped it, he would be curbchecked too. Just no pudding in that particular case.
    04-16-09 10:21 AM
    I suspect a name change to MistressJennell is in the works after reading all that.

And what do you suggest that name change be? Lol.
    04-20-09 05:25 PM
    And what do you suggest that name change be? Lol.
    Probably something like

Mistress Jennell! You know, black boots, leather, and a whip made of blackberry parts....just the usual name change sorta thing!

Hey, don't look at me! You're the one with the violent streak! ha..
    04-20-09 06:14 PM
    Beatings are reserved for dropping YOUR Blackberry.
    Laughing is for after she drops her BlackBerry and wants to use yours.
    Leaving, after beating, is for after she drops hers, gets yours and then drops it as well.
    You forgot to recommend that they drop it like it's hot.....drop it like it's hot....
    04-20-09 06:17 PM
    Great post! Lol I needed a pick me up today you people are great!

04-20-09 06:26 PM
    You forgot to recommend that they drop it like it's hot.....drop it like it's hot....
    That's only for the Berries with bad batteries that overheat.
    04-20-09 07:07 PM
    get her a otter and tell her to be kind to the bb it will be nice to her
    04-20-09 08:33 PM
114 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD