The power of Hub right here!
    http://demos.blackberry.com/blackber...kBerry-Hub.3gp

I just realised...unlike Hub, you actually need to go to an specific app to take advantage and use 3D Touch!

Valid Passport!
    No you don't.
    09-13-15 12:44 PM
    Get over it. Everyone else has. You're just talking to yourself.
    There was never anything to get over lol
    xandermac, TgeekB and MC_A_DOT like this.
    09-13-15 02:53 PM
    Nothing goes over your head, your reflexes are too fast. You would catch it! =)

Posted via CB10
    Great movie quote...lmao

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 05:52 PM
    I never used a Storm. Can you (or anyone with experience with the Storm issues) explain to me some of the kinds of errors and glitches it had?

It sounds like they were pretty rough lol.

Posted via CB10
    Don't buy into all of the complaints. Lots of people loved their Storm. Surepress was brilliant imo. I would buy a phone with surepress in a heartbeat. Storm 2 fixed the surepress issue by using multiple sensor. The problem we had with the Storm 2 was a combination of the browser not measuring up to iOS and the lack of storage ROM which was a limitation of all BlackBerry devices back then.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by leglace1; 09-13-15 at 09:04 PM.
    gfondeur and Coachbulldog like this.
    09-13-15 06:04 PM
    But we can finally have more PIN digits for our iPad lock screens by default...

"Massive" increase in security, right. From ten thousand to a million? :-)

�   Andro-Loader (TM) - who is gonna leak ...? Black-Berry! dadadada dee dum dee dum...   �
    anon6040766 likes this.
    09-13-15 06:50 PM
    These features from apple are too little, too late.
    09-13-15 07:03 PM
    These features from apple are too little, too late.
    For whom?
    pantlesspenguin and MC_A_DOT like this.
    09-13-15 07:39 PM
    For whom?
    Yeah, I'm not sure this whole iPhone thing is going to work out for Apple. They were just too late to the smartphone game.
    09-13-15 08:18 PM
    Don't buy into all of the complaints. Lots of people loved their Storm. Surepress was brilliant imo. I would buy a phone with surepress in a heartbeat. Storm 2 fixed the surepress issue by using multiple sensor. The problem we had with the Storm 2 was a combination of the OS not measuring up to iOS and the lack of ROM which was a limitation of all BlackBerry devices back then.

Posted via CB10
    You can not believe all you like, but the Storm was a disaster. Verizon wanted a billion dollars from BlackBerry to cover all of the returned devices. This came straight from Jim Balsillie and soured BlackBerry and Verizon's relationship for years.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 09:07 PM
    You can not believe all you like, but the Storm was a disaster. Verizon wanted a billion dollars from BlackBerry to cover all of the returned devices. This came straight from Jim Balsillie and soured BlackBerry and Verizon's relationship for years.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, the Storm 1 was riddled with quality defects. Storm 2 fixed some keyboard limitations but the name was already tarnished. It's not to say it was a bad device. Just poor QA and overreaching marketing that pit it up against the iPhone while the browser was not up to snuff. It was more a business failure.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 07:32 AM
    Upcoming Android device with PKB. Mark it down as an original product by BlackBerry
    09-14-15 08:07 AM
    Slider also original
    09-14-15 08:13 AM
    Yes, the Storm 1 was riddled with quality defects. Storm 2 fixed some keyboard limitations but the name was already tarnished. It's not to say it was a bad device. Just poor QA and overreaching marketing that pit it up against the iPhone while the browser was not up to snuff. It was more a business failure.

Posted via CB10
    http://www.amazon.com/Losing-Signal-...UvbUpU11923122

"Virtually every one of the 1 million Storm phones shipped in 2008 needed replacing, Verizon’s chief marketing officer, John Stratton, told Mr. Balsillie,” the book informs us. “Many of the replacements were being returned as well. Storm was a complete failure, and Mr. Stratton wanted RIM to pay… close to $500 million to cover the carrier’s losses.”
    09-14-15 11:41 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/Losing-Signal-...UvbUpU11923246

"Virtually every one of the 1 million Storm phones shipped in 2008 needed replacing, Verizon�s chief marketing officer, John Stratton, told Mr. Balsillie,� the book informs us. �Many of the replacements were being returned as well. Storm was a complete failure, and Mr. Stratton wanted RIM to pay� close to $500 million to cover the carrier�s losses.�
    Wasn't Verizon pushing RIM hard to get the phone out the door and onto the display tables...?

Rushed products harm the brand. Please get it right this time with the $lider... :-)

�   Qchen, new keyboard, new leak, new life... :-)   �
    09-15-15 01:17 AM
    Wasn't Verizon pushing RIM hard to get the phone out the door and onto the display tables...?

Rushed products harm the brand. Please get it right this time with the $lider... :-)

•   Qchen, new keyboard, new leak, new life... :-)   •
    The book is a good read, check it out! Basically Jim B wasn't sure they could make the 9 month deadline but Mike L thought they could...
    09-15-15 01:30 AM
    Slider also original
    There use to be this phone....Motorola droid...slider...pkb....
    09-15-15 01:32 AM
    There use to be this phone....Motorola droid...slider...pkb....
    Yup, I had a Droid 2. It was ok for a while, but after about 10 months the sliding mechanism started to get loose, and it would slide open in my pocket.
    09-15-15 08:35 AM
    Yup, I had a Droid 2. It was ok for a while, but after about 10 months the sliding mechanism started to get loose, and it would slide open in my pocket.
    That is the worry with most sliders, I've only used one slider....Palm pre plus. Probably my favorite phone, even though the hardware was meh.
    09-15-15 08:45 AM
    Good at least Apple is doing something with all the BlackBerry talent they acquired. BlackBerry did nothing with them. Probably glad to be free from having to try to adapt an all touch OS to incorporate stuttering PKB's and optical track pads. Now they can have piece of mind knowing that they will be working for a company that has a steady, consistent, and working business plan instead of Waterloo's quarterly changes.

Posted via Z30
    Coachbulldog and TgeekB like this.
    09-15-15 08:50 AM
144 ... 456