It doesn't hurt to be respected, even by you enemies.
    Tre Lawrence likes this.
    01-17-14 07:34 AM
    Ever notice how NO ONE FROM BGR ever gets asked onto a cable news networks to do interviews the way kevin does??

Its because they know these people aren't legitimate unbiased bloggers or reviewers.

One slightly positive commentary does not cancel out years of drivel.

Posted via CB10
    That's not true.
    01-17-14 10:24 AM
    Ever notice how NO ONE FROM BGR ever gets asked onto a cable news networks to do interviews the way kevin does??

Its because they know these people aren't legitimate unbiased bloggers or reviewers.

One slightly positive commentary does not cancel out years of drivel.

Posted via CB10
    No, this is wrong, in fact Geller is a regular guest on cnbc as a technology analyst.
    01-17-14 10:48 AM
    Well hopefully with enough positive momentum behind the Z30 it'll be carried by T-Mo and AT&T in the US and will stop being exclusive to Verizon
    01-17-14 11:04 AM
    Folks,

I really really REALLY wish people would learn not to do this! Why do folks just drop links and run? We specifically ask you not to do this in our rules.....

Link to Mobile Nations Stories Only - Please link all related stories to the appropriate Mobile Nations blog. For example, if you are talking about a new Android device that just came out... Link to the story on the Android Central blog, instead of some other site. Chances are we wrote it first, better, and deserve a little love. In addition, do not copy and paste stories in their entirety. Writers (from all sites) work hard, and deserve proper credit. We reserve the right to remove links to posts or close threads linking to articles similar to those published.

Copy/Paste of Articles - Blatant copy/paste of articles from outside sources with no additional commentary is strictly prohibited. Failure to include your own original thoughts or relevant feedback is discouraged. Blatant copy/paste offenders will receive a warning or infraction.

Outside Linkage - Linking to content outside of the Mobile Nations network is discouraged, especially if the story/article/video was already published somewhere on Mobile Nations. Always look for (and link to) content from the Mobile Nations network at all times. If no relevant content is available, alert our community manager immediately, he will notify the editorial team(s).
    I'm not going to hammer you because this thread has generated some interesting discussion, BUT please add some of your own thoughts! Bring something to the table, don't simply link and run! And try to quote us! Yes I know news comes from other sources too sometimes, BUT I also included the other rules just to make you all aware we ALWAYS prefer you to use CrackBerry or Mobile Nations content!

Thanks!
    01-17-14 03:46 PM
    No, this is wrong, in fact Geller is a regular guest on cnbc as a technology analyst.
    Has this happened any time recently? It's been ages since I've seen him appear. And when I did see him, it was pretty sad (at least to those in the know).

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    01-17-14 07:39 PM
31 12