I have a Bold 9000 Berry and I can't seem to figure out how to use the bluetooth propperly. i can use it in my car as hands free ok but when i recieve a file from my computer its as slow as 3 wet weeks!!! yesterday i went to send a 73.7kb midi file to it from my computer and it took about 8 minutes... why? help me plz..
    11-03-08 05:17 AM
    How's the BT connection on your PC? It doesn't sound like the phone if other BT connections there are working. Could be your dongle or internal BT transmitter/receptor. If you use an external dongle like I do simply uninstall the software and reinstall. I had an issue once and that cleared it up perfectly.
    11-04-08 02:00 AM
    Nah mate its not my computer aye... its built in and all my other bluetooth devices work flawlessly.. My Berry works as a modem, audio router (media playback and calls), remote control for media players and everything else but just has trouble recieving files..
    11-05-08 04:15 AM
    Try using a more descriptive subject line than "OMFG I Need help!" and U will probably get a LOT more assistance....
    11-05-08 07:09 AM
    Odd, well I am hoping someone with a bit more Bold experience than myself can respond, but until then something to consider is also to return the phone for a swap. I know that is not always a "fun" procedure since you have to back everything up and restore it later, but it might be the only "fix" available.

Best of luck
    11-05-08 02:02 PM
    I agree with CipherDias. A more descriptive title will help .

Next time drop the F in the title. This is niot the place for it. Do not do this again.
    11-05-08 02:06 PM
    Also a more descriptive title helps other users when they are doing a search based on thread title.
    11-05-08 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD