If you are really interested in news about OM, you just have to check our blog from time to time. You are welcome to do so.
    Don't forget the wonders of translating web browsers. A world of enlightenment awaits the open-minded.
    09-22-20 09:24 AM
    Oh I see you did that...I posted too late.
    09-22-20 09:26 AM
    We certainly are aware that you aren't concerned about such trivial matters, so don't worry.

Discussing specs/features is positive, and discussing business models and target markets are negative. Check.
    Same question to you...were you contacted by OM? A CB Ambassador with so many posts should be contacted by OM.....
    09-22-20 09:26 AM
    Same question to you...were you contacted by OM? A CB Ambassador with so many posts should be contacted by OM.....
    What question was I asking?
    09-22-20 09:29 AM
    What question was I asking?
    Oh sorry...see my question to Chuck...
    09-22-20 09:29 AM
    Not an impossibility for me, if 500K users, paying $25/month additional to mobile carrier plan, for some unidentified revolutionary feature. That would be a minimum level but that’s $12.5 million USD/month - $150 million USD/year.
    A subscription is a key to this as far as I'm concerned. Assuming three years of ownership, it's hard to see how they would get $900 of additional revenues if they added that on top of the device hardware selling price. And they would need every penny of it.
    09-22-20 09:32 AM
    English is not my mother tongue either. A little effort is necessary to stay up to date. And if you don't want to make that effort, there are good translation programs. See you soon on our blog.
    I've put forth a lot of effort. I'm just making sure I didn't already miss it. Since I haven't, do you have a date/time yet?

I don't care who breaks the information and gets some answers. I'm not some kind of CB shill. Pure logic and results are what interest me....
    3800 likes this.
    09-22-20 09:44 AM
    Don't forget the wonders of translating web browsers. A world of enlightenment awaits the open-minded.
    I'm already familiar. The problem with all my open minded thinking is that it forces me to ask questions....
    3800 likes this.
    09-22-20 09:45 AM
    If you are really interested in news about OM, you just have to check our blog from time to time. You are welcome to do so.
    Am I the only one who doesn't know which blog you guys are talking about?
    3800 likes this.
    09-22-20 09:47 AM
    Hey Chuck, but since you are super busy everyday posting on CB showing and spreading your knowledge from Finance to technical matters, how is it possible that you did not contact or were directly already contacted by OM?
    I don't think anyone wants to have the hard questions asked or answered yet. It's highly likely this will be like Essential or Sonim when the dates and plans timeline is overly aggressive.

I'm afraid we're still in the blowing smoke up the arse stage.
    johnsliderbb likes this.
    09-22-20 09:50 AM
    Am I the only one who doesn't know which blog you guys are talking about?
    BlackBerry Base dot net
    Mirko935 likes this.
    09-22-20 09:51 AM
    Oops, you are apparently not up to date. I'm just a "normal" member of the community there, without function but with knowledge. I only post there from time to time, as I do here. But nevertheless a regular visit to the BlackBerryBase does not harm in any case.
    09-22-20 10:12 AM
    Oops, you are apparently not up to date. I'm just a "normal" member of the community there, without function but with knowledge. I only post there from time to time, as I do here. But nevertheless a regular visit to the BlackBerryBase does not harm in any case.
    True, and to read before asking questions. Reading comprehension, to be more specific.
    09-22-20 11:38 AM
    True, and to read before asking questions. Reading comprehension, to be more specific.
    What?!? I've read and then have different questions. I want answers to my different questions.

Heck, if Peter Franklin wants to, I guess he can let me interview him. I'm not asking for technical and industrial secrets at this point.

Do you think OM is going to cancel project because someone is going to be offended with additional questions for answers beyond,

We're releasing a new phone in 6-9 months that has a BlackBerry licensed sticker, PKB and running the Google on it. Also, it will be secured for Enterprise and consumers will find it so amazing we're going traveling back in time for the 2000s and YEA !!!!!! or something like that... .
    09-22-20 02:44 PM
    I must have misunderstood. I thought you were somehow involved with the blog and it's primary backer in some capacity. That's where I thought all the "random blogger" jokes came from
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    09-22-20 02:47 PM
    He was our best news reporter (and much more)!
    anon(10709275) likes this.
    09-23-20 10:39 AM
    He was our best news reporter (and much more)!
    What ?!?
    09-23-20 12:35 PM

It takes some scrolling but there he is (Winnertrack spotted as well)
    09-23-20 01:49 PM
    Not completely sure who is “Blaze” in Blackberrybase context. Could well be Paulelmar.
    09-23-20 01:54 PM
    Not completely sure who is “Blaze” in Blackberrybase context. Could well be Paulelmar.
    There is only one Bla1ze. Any others are irrelevant.
    3800, shakingthrough and bakron1 like this.
    09-23-20 04:44 PM
    There's only the one real BlackBerry site, CrackBerry too, but imitation still is the sincerest and best form of flattery.

I'm pretty sure CB had the first interview podcast with OM and Peter Franklin at time of announcement.
    09-23-20 05:24 PM
    If this is a comment about yourself, that is up to you;-)

Appreciate many contributors here and on other sites.
    09-24-20 05:32 AM
    If this is a comment about yourself, that is up to you;-)

Appreciate many contributors here and on other sites.
    Very true. Onward has clearly reached out to many in the BlackBerry community, and not one particular site or group. As on all site, best to disregard ignorant remarks that seek only to inflame and provoke.
    shakingthrough likes this.
    09-24-20 08:08 AM
    Very true. Onward has clearly reached out to many in the BlackBerry community, and not one particular site or group. As on all site, best to disregard ignorant remarks that seek only to inflame and provoke.
    There’s nothing inflammatory or ignorant with either of the participants and their posts. If you feel so, best to hit the report button and let the moderators handle. It’s their job and not ours...
    bakron1 likes this.
    09-24-20 12:23 PM
    In addition to reaching out to social media such as LinkedIn, Onward Mobility should consider eventually setting up their own online forum. Preferably a limited private forum for paying customers only - to assist them with technical support, future product suggestions, etc.
    shakingthrough and elfabio80 like this.
    09-24-20 01:46 PM
140 12345 ...