Has anyone experienced this? I'm on my 5th Blackberry and when I browse my picture folder there are thumbnails of pictures I took and deleted years ago. Problem is I only get to see the thumbnails and nothing more. If I click the thumbnail is says "unable to display" - what's even weirder is these thumbnails change all the time. Sometimes its one set of photos sometimes another. Can someone explain?
    02-18-09 08:11 AM
    this is getting weird. I just performed a "wipe handheld" and afterwards my pictures are STILL on the device???
    02-18-09 08:25 AM
    WOW that's an interesting one. First though is maybe something is left on a media card. A file that displays the thumbs (this is assuming you are saving the pics to the card and have used the card in all 5 Berries) is still on the media card? Or 2 a file that displays the thumbs keeps getting synced as you use DM to change Berries?

EDIT: If it is the media card and you really want those pictures gone, then format the card, options>Memory then press the BB button and select Format.
    Last edited by pkcable; 02-18-09 at 08:41 AM.
    02-18-09 08:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD