Holy crap. I had read about how they have a 'healing' property to them, but if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes...

I keep my Pearl in a holster inside my purse, when I took it out a few minutes ago, the back of it raked against the keys of the zipper...leaving about an inch long groove up the back of the phone. I thought "Greeeeeeeeat" and kind of rubbed my finger on it for a second.

I then watched while, over the next 5 minutes, the groove actually disappeared all by itself. It was crazy, I can't even see where it was, there is a very very faint small line and that is only visible if the light catches it right. This was deep too, I actually thought it may have broken the skin.

I am forever sold on BSE. I will have one for any device I own from now on.
    05-16-08 01:27 AM
    That is cool! I have one for my Pearl screen, now I feel so protected!
    05-16-08 09:02 AM
    Have one on my Pearl, Curve and SanDisk MP3 player and think they are great.
    05-16-08 09:49 AM
    ipod nano's 1st gen doesnt have a SINGLE scratch on it =)
    05-16-08 11:26 AM
    Nice. I have been really torn on if I'd like it or not. Maybe I'll have to just bite the bullet and try it. If I really hate it, it's only like $25 bucks, and I would probably keep the screen part anyway.

Patrick
    05-16-08 11:52 AM
    Nice. I have been really torn on if I'd like it or not. Maybe I'll have to just bite the bullet and try it. If I really hate it, it's only like $25 bucks, and I would probably keep the screen part anyway.

Patrick
    Patrick, the $25.00 one is the Invisible Shield. The BSE is about $7. they are essentially the same except the IS has a lifetime warranty (kinda pointless IMO considering how often a lot of change phones)
    05-16-08 12:57 PM

Patrick
    Yep, I didn't use the IS but the less expensive BSE. I just checked it again and the faint line that was there last night is now completely gone. I showed it to my fiance and said "Can you see anything on the back?" and he saw nothing. Not even a hint.
    05-16-08 04:53 PM
    i love my bse it actually covered up some scratches on my screen
    05-16-08 05:04 PM
    Oh great guys... thanks for the info. Since I use the rubber holder, the thing I worry about most is the screen. =)
    05-16-08 05:19 PM
    I keep thinking about getting these for my 8830, but just wondering if my B will still fit in the stock holster afterwards.
    05-16-08 10:15 PM
    yes they are only .2 mm thick no biggie...
    05-16-08 10:22 PM
    I love my BSE! I don't worry about my screen getting scratched.

I just got a MacBook Pro and need to buy a BSE for it!
    05-17-08 12:58 AM
    Just ordered my BSE. Can't wait.
    05-17-08 01:22 AM
    It seriously is freaky to watch little dents, scratches etc heal themselves.
    05-17-08 01:25 AM
    Holy crap. I had read about how they have a 'healing' property to them, but if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes....
    I use the Invisable Shield and can't imagine how any one would not use one of these two products.

I used Invisible Shield last time because they seem to advertise more and I was unaware of BSE. Probably identical material.

Good post.
    05-17-08 03:02 AM
    Where can you get these at? Sorry for asking a dumb question.
    05-17-08 07:04 AM
    Where can you get these at? Sorry for asking a dumb question.
    BlackBerrys

You wont regret it.
    05-17-08 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD