so i dont have a bb curve but im really looking for one..ive been wanting one forever!! my aunt has one..which she bought after i wanted it first and did all the research for..she wanted the iPhone but when i told her all the bad stuff and how the curve was a million times better she went bought it..ugh..but yeah i had to teach her how to use it and she has had it for two months and still cant use it right..lame..so i continue to fall in lovewith it everyday..but im low on funds at the moment and if anyone knows someone who has AT&T and is looking to sell or if they know where i could buy one for cheaper than at AT&T..well thank you guys....
    02-07-08 09:41 PM
    you can always buy one used just use caution when doing so. but wirefly is offering the curve FREE right now after discounts and rebates w/ a new att account. good luck!
    02-08-08 06:48 AM
    You can also go to ebay or craigslist, i bought my blackberry 8130 on ebay and paid 250.00 shipping included. i don't know what your willing to spend but it might be worth it. hope that helped
    02-08-08 11:23 AM
    See if you can get a Curve free on AT&T. I don;t know about the US but here most carriers offer it free.
    02-08-08 12:10 PM
    AT&T is doing a $99 offer on the Curve till 2/14, but that's with a $100 mail in rebate, so be prepared to pay $200 when you get it. I'm not aware of any promotions where you can get a free Curve right now.
    02-08-08 01:02 PM
    I was browsing Amazon---What about this? is there a catch?

Amazon.com: BlackBerry 8310 Curve Red Smartphone (AT&T): Cell Phones & Service

This is what came up--when I added it to my cart.

Conditional $250 Discount
    The Price listed above for this phone includes an instant $250 discount from Amazon.com. You agree to repay this $250 discount to Amazon.com if, during the six-month period following the activation date or renewal date of your existing contract, you: (1) fail to pay your balance due each month on time; (2) fail to maintain your account in good standing; (3) disconnect the line of service; (4) transfer the phone to another line of service; (5) change your service rate plan, including canceling or removing required PDA, BlackBerry, or smartphone features after your product has shipped; or (6) use this line of service to replace an existing account with the carrier. The discount is available only if you are activating a new non-substitute line of service or extending an existing line of service. If you do not follow these rules, you authorize Amazon.com to charge your credit card $250 as reimbursement of the discount without need for further approval. **Purchase limit five (5) per household.**
    Last edited by Baroness110902; 02-08-08 at 01:50 PM. Reason: added the catch.
    02-08-08 01:48 PM
    Has everyone forgot the we(crackberry) have a marketplace were you can Buy,Sell and Trade you BBs! Head over and check it out!!

Click

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-08 02:16 PM
    I got mine free on Letstalk.com after a $75 mail in rebate.
    02-08-08 02:37 PM
    Has everyone forgot the we(crackberry) have a marketplace were you can Buy,Sell and Trade you BBs! Head over and check it out!!
    Good point.
    02-08-08 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD