Guilty.

Passport SE, Passport original, Z10, Bold 9900. :P

Posted via CB10
    04-19-16 07:42 PM
    I don't think many know what "hoarding" means.
    I do. But if I do add another BB10 device before they become extinct, I would complement my Black Z30 and Blue Classic as follows: White Z30 and/or Black/White Q10. The Q is key, because I can hoard removable batteries as well!

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    schlemer likes this.
    04-19-16 07:45 PM
    Z30 daily driver, but Q10 and Z10 as backup... do I really need two backups? Probably not. Q10 had the better battery life, more like the Z30, but since 10.3.x, the Z10's battery life is "good enough".
    schlemer likes this.
    04-19-16 08:27 PM
    Sticking with my AT&T Passport (love the rounded corners) for as long as I can. It does everything I need. All other phones look boring to me.

I sometimes think about going back to my Z10. It'd definitely be easier on my pockets.

As for hoarding, well I've also got two Z30s (Black and White) and recently sold my white Q5.

I also still use a work issued 9900 but it's mostly a pager now.

Posted via CB10
    schlemer likes this.
    04-19-16 08:34 PM
    Proudly hoarding BlackBerrys since 2003...

Since the fear of BlackBerry failing to produce anything new yielding a BlackBerry propriety OS is beyond looming, I have taken to hoarding the Classic in surplus... I currently have my original black Classic in use as well as a brand new Black Classic and brand new Blue Classic ready to go... Eyeing up the SE Passports hardcore, I'd love to have one or 2 on the back burner as well... And I will grab another Classic if the right situation presents itself... Androids and Apples are (almost quite literally) a dime a dozen... But a BlackBerry (true BlackBerry INSIDE and out) is something that holds more value to me than most... And I have no shame in admitting this Let the hoarding continue!

Posted via CB10
    It's nice to see that someone else is giving Kim K a run for her money. Keep up the good work.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    04-19-16 08:48 PM
    Sticking with my AT&T Passport (love the rounded corners) for as long as I can. It does everything I need. All other phones look boring to me.
    Posted via CB10
    Me too. While everyone was talking up their OG Passports (Yes, I admit that I was a bit jealous). I went with the AT&T version. I just finished paying it off and love using it as a phablet. At work, I keep it in the body glove (the only case ever offered at the shop). At home, it comes out. Honestly, one of the best feeling phones I've ever had the pleasure of using.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    04-19-16 08:59 PM
    Me too. While everyone was talking up their OG Passports (Yes, I admit that I was a bit jealous). I went with the AT&T version. I just finished paying it off and love using it as a phablet. At work, I keep it in the body glove (the only case ever offered at the shop). At home, it comes out. Honestly, one of the best feeling phones I've ever had the pleasure of using.
    I also use the body glove case when I'm at work. Off work I use a modified silver edition niilkin caes I got on ebay. A lot of the silver edition cases fit the AT&T version just fine but they have the top straight edges sticking out. But I take it a step further and use sand paper and a file to round down the top straight edges. With a matte black case, it looks pretty flawless.

Posted via CB10
    schlemer likes this.
    04-19-16 09:09 PM
    Me: javellin, bold2, Z30 and Q10 (both as daily driver

Wife : using leap

And I plan consider to buy passport this year

Posted Via Q10 10.3.2.2836
    schlemer likes this.
    04-19-16 09:11 PM
    9700, 2 9900's, 2 32GB PlayBooks, 2 Z30's, White OG Passport and Cobalt Blue Classic. Me and my wife obviously prefer BlackBerry for our business and daily needs. (started with a 9000 I gave my mom. It was sold years ago) The 9700 was instrumental in us buying our business back in '09-10. It will foever have a fondness in my mobile history. I have 4 Samsung tablets as well. And the reason a PRIV is not in the stable. Disappointed BlackBerry went Android and has repetitively failed to properly and successfully market their products to more users. The Classic keeps my SIM. Perfection for my needs.

The White Knight-BlackBerry Passport
    schlemer and IndianTiwari like this.
    04-19-16 09:25 PM
    While I have the Priv, my Z30 sits in a Qi charger easel and is still the device connected to BBM and it also still BLENDing. So my email still comes into Blend from the Z30, while the Priv is my portable device.
    schlemer and IndianTiwari like this.
    04-19-16 10:04 PM
    Z10, Q10, Z30, and BlackBerry Classic. Eyeing up a Passport SE. It's an addiction!

🌠🇨🇦 Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    schlemer likes this.
    04-19-16 10:42 PM
    I don't think many know what "hoarding" means.
    Still... but we're just having fun here... :-)

Sure, collecting =|= hoarding

(Sure some are gonna buy some excess stock on fire sale for the future!)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    IndianTiwari and schlemer like this.
    04-19-16 11:16 PM
    Me: javellin, bold2, Z30 and Q10 (both as daily driver

Wife : using leap

And I plan consider to buy passport this year

Another leaping wife...! :-))))

(leaping for joy?)

IndianTiwari and schlemer like this.
    04-19-16 11:18 PM
    I have four 9900's, two in use plus two new spares, as for BB10 two Z10's/ one Q10/ one Z30 and Black and Red Passports, not moving away from Blackberry yet.
    schlemer and anon(8719892) like this.
    04-20-16 12:12 AM
    Me:
    Q5 red, Q10 black, Z10 white, orig. Passport black (daily driver)

wife: Leap.

Lost my Torch 9810 somewhere. No idea how. Planning on Passport SE if/when this battery wears out, and maybe a Priv. I'm also curious about the midrange Androids, but in essence I'd rather stick with BB10... :-D

Boss , I have a spare Torch 9810 (White) . If I come Down Under I will gift you as a souvenir or you have to come to Dubai to take it .
    04-20-16 02:14 AM
    Have a Torch 9810 (now just a collectible), Bold 9790 (still using for my other line), Z10, Q10 x 2 (black and white), Q5 x 2 (given to family members), Z30 (daily driver), Passport SE.

All my BB10 devices are scattered throughout my home and connected to wifi so depending where I am (and battery life), I'm always in touch with each model still.

Funny thing is that my iOS and Android devices I also have lying around and they have a sheet of dust covering it. I probably should clean them up and throw them in a drawer but the sight of it amuses me. LOL

Posted via CB10
    schlemer likes this.
    04-20-16 03:22 AM
    The Windows 10 phones are strong devices with good security and a very fluid user interface. I have periodically hit show stopper bugs for me with Windows 10 and that is why I ended up with a Q10 (I love hardware keyboards) and a Passport is on the way. There probably is more of an enterprise future for Windows 10 vs BB!0 in the long run.
    schlemer likes this.
    04-20-16 03:53 AM
    Q5 here, no plans to move to another OS.
    schlemer and anon(8719892) like this.
    04-20-16 04:06 AM
    Ah.............the mentally unstable........count me IN!.....Old BB devices yup still have them.........even a windows 95 computer. Never know.....LOL

WOOF!
    schlemer and FF22 like this.
    04-20-16 07:05 AM
    Wife and I still using Z30's, just spent $80 on new parts to fix mine after breaking the screen - did housing w/battery and rear cover, too - phone is now like new.

Have two new Z30's still in boxes, in the file cabinet

Have two Z10's (our previous phones) in boxes, in the file cabinet...just in case.

Richard
    schlemer and Avenzuno like this.
    04-20-16 08:33 AM
    I have a USB drive loaded with sachesi, snap, different blitz's, cobalt, t-mobile wiring calling switch, anything for the apocalypse! Waiting for a decent price on a Red Passport, still on the fence about SE. Not sure if it has been over hyped or not. To me it's just a different shape/color Passport. If I stay with unlocked black and red Passport then case that I have are interchangeable.

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno likes this.
    04-20-16 09:03 AM
    I've had a love-hate relationship with BB10 over the years.

I currently have a Z10 and Q10, but if I'd kept at least 1 of each model of BB10 phone I've ever owned I'd also have a Q5 and a Z30.

Now that I've recently worked up the courage to try (and succeed in) getting Google Play Services to work on my Q10 (via Cobalt's methods) and I can run apps like Google Maps and Gmail, I see no reason to abandon BB10.

I would love to get another Z30 (for media and gaming) as well as a Passport eventually. But this little Q10 continues to surprise me and keep me happy for now.

I've also modded it, "Bold Style":

OK, who's hoarding?-wp_20160213_003.jpg

Posted from my  Q10 via CB10
    schlemer, FenVV, Carjackd and 1 others like this.
    04-20-16 09:15 AM
    Another leaping wife...! :-))))

(leaping for joy?)

Ha ha ha ROFL, she throw her samsung for leap

04-20-16 09:33 AM
    Z30 is honestly the best all touch device BlackBerry came out with - best in it's processor class - that is for certain
    anon(8719892) likes this.
    04-20-16 09:43 AM
    Have a Torch 9810 (now just a collectible)
    Aw, c'mon now! That's still a usable piece of equipment! (says the guy that has had his Torch sitting unused in the drawer since the Z10 launched)

Richard
    04-20-16 09:53 AM
97 1234