I got to my local VZW Store at 8AM, there were about 15 people in front of me, things were moving pretty slow because of VZW computer crashes. Anyway, they said they had 30 Storms so it looked good for me. Around 10:30 I was the next one up but I knew I had to get my twin 4 yr olds off there bus at 11:00, so I talked to the VZW Rep. and he said because of the computer crashes if I hurried I might make it, but he could not promise me anything. I guess you know what I had to do, right?

Yes...go get my kids...No storm for me

Happy and safe kids!!!!!
    11-22-08 03:14 PM
    Ahhh heck, the kids could have been late. If the Principal was a crackberry addict he/she would have understood!
    11-22-08 03:26 PM
    You're now banished from this site! You call yourself a crackberry addict? Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 03:34 PM
    There will always be more Storms available. Nobody cares if it's a day one device.

Kids always come first.
    11-22-08 03:35 PM
    Agreed. Being a parent myself, there was only one clear choice (even being an addict )
    11-22-08 04:30 PM
    Reed hit the nail on the head. Remember its just a phone, family is more important.

11-22-08 04:33 PM
    Should have put out a mayday to Grandpa. He would have taken care of the kids. I know because I am one. Only we would have gone to Friendly's for ice cream at 11:00. :>)

Your a good parent and did the right thing.

11-22-08 04:50 PM
    If you got your Storm you would probably not only been late to pick them up; forget you had any kids and/or in any event you would have neglected them for a good week.

You did the right thing... Though you did turn in your Crackberry badge... right"
    11-22-08 06:11 PM
    Yup- good mom! It may have turned out for the better, with all the issues surfacing with the Storm maybe getting a later model is a good thing!
    11-22-08 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD