I got some great shots today with my Nikon D300. Since I pack away my Acer netbook with me for back up photo storage I decided to try something. I tethered my BB to the Acer, loaded the pics on and sent them to my wife at work...all the while I was 5 miles from the car in the middle of a state park. It was technological paradise.

First post here and I gotta say, 8 hours after my hike I am blown away at how far technology has come. 25 years ago when I was posting on bulletin boards using a Commodore who knew I could do what I did today. Now, if I can sell a few prints from today to pay for the data plan I'll be all set
    12-14-08 12:04 AM
    Hey mcgriff, welcome to Crackberry and the wonders of the Blackberry. You're absolutely right, they are very amazing devices. Now just sit and try to imagine what technology we'll be amazed at in another 25 years!
    12-14-08 12:21 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry.com and the addiction.

Yes, cellphones and technology in general has come a long way. Soon, we'll be able to get our oil change with them

12-14-08 12:49 AM
    Welcome aboard! Imho, we'll have eveything attached to our thumnail

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 12:56 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! The camera does rock

12-14-08 01:22 AM
    Great Story... and yes, beauty of a Camera!!! Hear ya on the Commodore 64 and bulletin boards or my Radio Shack computer with the cassette tape storage. I had no idea what those computer cards, with punch holes in them, were all about in my grade 9 computer science class....

I gotta figure out and get this BB tethering finally working for me as well. This motivates me to try again.

Welcome to Crackberry and the 21st century

12-14-08 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD