I just bought an unlocked curve 8900 and an unlocked storm.

I couldn't decide so I bought them both and I'm just going to sell whichever one I don't want.

I would like some opinions and advice here...
    Which one is better?

TIA!
    01-27-09 09:02 PM
    First and foremost, it's all about how much texting and e-mailing you do. If you're accustomed to a hardware keyboard and do lots of this, the 8900 is probably your best option. If you're more into media like music, movies and stuff like that, then maybe the Storm is your better bet.

I see on your device you alreeady have a Curve. Going from a Curve to a Storm might take a lot of time to get used to. Especially with the typing like I had mentioned before.
    01-27-09 09:05 PM
    Well, being that you have both, why don't you test them both out, and see which you prefer. You will get storm haters, and storm lovers, and some that loveee the curve8900 to no end.

Hard to say which Is really better, I think itd be best to try them both out and make the decision for yourself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 09:06 PM
    First and foremost, it's all about how much texting and e-mailing you do. If you're accustomed to a hardware keyboard and do lots of this, the 8900 is probably your best option. If you're more into media like music, movies and stuff like that, then maybe the Storm is your better bet.

I see on your device you alreeady have a Curve. Going from a Curve to a Storm might take a lot of time to get used to. Especially with the typing like I had mentioned before.
    I do type a LOT but i've watched videos on reviews of people typing like crazy on the storm...i'm sure it does take a lot of getting used to but the thing just looks so innovative and up to date with it's clicking screen...It's hard to resist
    01-27-09 09:09 PM
    Ok just to start I do not own either device. However, based on what I have been reading ...

If you want a multi media phone to do those types of apps you may like the Storm.

If you want a phone for email, texting, internet, a all around type of smart phone you may want to go with the Curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD