I didn't realize BIS was down. Just thought it was a slow afternoon for emails, as I was out of the office on appointments. I instigated and forwarded multiple emails during the outage from my BB.

I'm a bit disturbed to see that these emails have still not gone out. I use Google Apps business, so I always have an archived copy of all sent emails from my BB, and they simply aren't showing up, and the people I sent the emails to haven't replied.

I think it is one thing to not receive emails during an outage, and then eventually get them all in batches, but what about emails that we think we sent, that don't get sent? That's inexcusable, and can cause some major problems for business users.

Are the emails I sent going to ever go out, or do I have to go back and try to remember who I sent what and resend them? What a pain.
    09-09-09 10:31 PM
    Yes they will be sent.......But as of are they sent, no they will sit in the queue till BIS pushes them thru... They will eventually get them.... ETA.. Couldn't tell you since it's very sporadic on all carriers right now.
    09-09-09 10:43 PM
    Thank you for answering this question! I appreciate the information as well!
    09-09-09 10:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD