View Poll Results: What is your camera phone useful for?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Taking naughty pics of yourself to send to a significant other

3 37.50%
  • Taking pics of a car wreck, celebrity sighting or crazy moment

1 12.50%
  • Taking random pics of friends, family and pets

3 37.50%
  • Nothing, I hardly use it

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    So my first blackberry ever was the 8800 (no camera of course since it is marketed for buisness users) but I still fell instantly in love until it was time for my upgrade (damn you At&T in making me wait 2 years! I've had boyfriends that don't last nearly as long) and switched to the Curve. Yippee! A camera phone! I was so excited since I don't even own a camera by itself. Well, I used the Curve for 2 weeks and sent all kinds of naughty pics to a guy I was dating at the time and thought, "man, this is so much more kinky then text sex" and tried hard to fall in love with the Curve but that blasted keyboard did not agree with my acryclics and I missed the large, studry hold of the 8800. But instead, I persisted and switched to the Bold. Hated it! The price didn't bother me much but the phone was a little much and I felt I would never use all of its features to its full capacity and I feel guilty about denying one app special attention more than another app (classic crackberry user sympton) so in the end I went with the 8820 which sucks because its the exact same phone except for the WIFi (which to me runs at the same speed as Edge) So I am quite sad that I still have yet to experience the fun that comes along with a camera phone.

Any advice?

12-03-08 11:11 AM
    You can send me some of those pics

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 12:24 PM
    Camera phones get old after a while. I have pretty much had camera phones for the last 4 years or so. I grew tired of them, except for a nice Sony Ericsson K790a with a 3.2 megapixel camera. All of the others, even the 2 megapixel cameras just took less than impressive pictures.

I just use a camera when I want a picture.
    12-03-08 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD