I remember browsing through app world one day and finding an app that changes the LED color as the phone charges (i.e. red for low (~30%) yellow for median (~50%) , green for high (80+ %)

Does anybody know what it's called so I can find (and download it) this time around?

Sent from my 9800 using Tapatalk
    09-20-11 12:00 PM
    MeterBerry changes the icon the way you describe. The settings can be customized. If there is one that changes the LED that is outside my knowledge base.

Meterberry offers lots of settings including battery. Worth a look.
    09-20-11 12:27 PM
    I think you might be looking for BeBuzz(aka BerryBuzz).
    09-20-11 03:20 PM
    BerryBuzz doesn't change or flash while the phone is charging, only when you get notifications.
    09-20-11 04:32 PM
    I remember browsing through app world one day and finding an app that changes the LED color as the phone charges (i.e. red for low (~30%) yellow for median (~50%) , green for high (80+ %)

Does anybody know what it's called so I can find (and download it) this time around?

Sent from my 9800 using Tapatalk
    I think you really talking about Meterberry and it will also tell you about memory leaks where you can set all of these to let you know when things get too low. Once a week I look at Meterberry to see memory leaks and if it goes to low i reboot using Quickpull to retrieve my lost memory. I don't wait for memory cleaner to kick in.
    09-20-11 05:58 PM
    Interesting, I have meterberry and can't find anywhere the setting for led blink
    09-20-11 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD