Nobody knows when these phones will become readily available. They may be obsolete at the rate this is going haha
    07-21-11 06:54 PM
    I admire your loyalty to your form factor. And last year's Torch design represents RIM wanting to provide keyboard loyalists with larger screen for browsing and media.

Nevertheless the debate of physical keyboard vs touchscreen is over. Consumers have voted with their money--touchcreen won in slab or candybar form factor. RIM recognized this trend so first superphone will be slab-what the market wants.

Bold type form factor users are becoming a minority. To attract new users, RIM must sell more Torch type and slab type devices.
    I think consumers have voted with their money because that is what media pushes and tells everyone that's what they want.

Or they could just like em. Same as many still want that RIM keyboard and not that htc, Motorola, whatever else keyboard.
    diegonei likes this.
    07-21-11 07:06 PM
    I'm currently torn between hopping on the new bold or waiting for qnx. Decisions, decisions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm the same way! The BB 9900 looks amazing, but not sure I want to drop $600 on a device thats, for all intensive purposes, already obsolete.
    03-08-12 12:32 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD