Hahha we're having wayyy too much fun with this at work... Good luck everyone!!!! (Tishnicden)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, so are we. Luckily I work with a decent amount of people who have BlackBerry's.

Gonna try for "Come Fly With Me" tomorrow. Being in the military does have a "few" perks
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-11-11 12:07 AM
    @BBM.Duchess, how did you do that? I got some pictures there I would like to save after it's all over.
    I took the pics with the goosechase app. and then took more pics with my camera
    08-11-11 12:12 AM
    I'm curious if all the hand written "RIMPIRE strikes back" shirts count...
    08-11-11 12:39 AM
    They were taken with a digital camera she said.

Has anyone gotten any of the youtube ones?
    I'm sitting at 311 views on my Mash up... Was hoping to be on the top 10 then (10th to be exact), but I've fallen below 20 lol. 1000 pints won't save me now.

I'm curious if all the hand written "RIMPIRE strikes back" shirts count...
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure many of the submissions will be dismissed when they enter human review (maybe even two of mine hehe but I know I won't win :P )

This was one funny go thou. Maybe we could have another next year when QNX phones hit?
    08-11-11 09:28 AM
    Soooo when can I get goosechase on my pLaybook?
    As RIM would say "Summer"
    08-11-11 03:27 PM
    [QUOTE=diegonei;6559060]I'm sitting at 311 views on my Mash up... Was hoping to be on the top 10 then (10th to be exact), but I've fallen below 20 lol. 1000 pints won't save me now. [QUOTE]

send me a link to your vid. i would like to view it
    08-11-11 03:55 PM
    Yeah, so are we. Luckily I work with a decent amount of people who have BlackBerry's.

Gonna try for "Come Fly With Me" tomorrow. Being in the military does have a "few" perks
    Swimmer160 - really looking forward to this picture! Make it epic and I'm sure it'll be a great contender for the awesome photo prizes. Doooo it!
    08-11-11 04:00 PM
    [QUOTE=BBM.Duchess;6560374][QUOTE=diegonei;6559060]I'm sitting at 311 views on my Mash up... Was hoping to be on the top 10 then (10th to be exact), but I've fallen below 20 lol. 1000 pints won't save me now.

send me a link to your vid. i would like to view it
    Here you go:

And let no one say I'm not a good sportist! Here is one from the competition: 29 views as I post it, so if you guys can help, go for it.
    08-11-11 05:56 PM
    lol so am I so. And I wish it was 5000 points!
    08-11-11 09:37 PM
    My name is curvezzz on the chase. I personaly like the chalenge of needing another bb for the mission. Luckily I have my old 8320 and 8900 (which came in handy when I bricked my torch twice) and my lil sis has a torch as well, she also found an old verizon curve we took the 2b or not 2b mission at night and while one of us posed the other took the pic and we used the torches cam light worked great for the crime scene as well even while fighting mosquitos we live in a rice town I more than likely won't get 1st place but I'm working on top 10 at least, currently I'm 44th I believe. My sis and will be out getting some shots since I'm off work. Good luck everyone and thanks to the developer, this was a great idea and is so fun. Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

diegonei likes this.
    08-12-11 12:15 AM
    I have to say, this contest has been crazy fun, although it is definitely taking up too much of my time right now lol. And I'm starting to get discouraged watching the top slip away...oh well, gotta keep going!!

@diegonei, that was pretty awesome! Saw it the other day. I threw up a "juggling" vid, but I don't think I'm gonna make the 500.
    diegonei likes this.
    08-12-11 12:27 AM

Picture of my BB in his cubicle.. Personal affects.. His jacket (the case)... His 5 our energy drink lol (the usb)

The "comp" is an HTC Advantage
    08-12-11 01:58 AM

attached atleast 10 balloons to ur bb IN STYLE!
    08-12-11 01:59 AM
    I just watched the videos I could find on Youtube, you guys are all so awesome! I especially cracked up at the Kevin impersonations.
    Still a few days left, nobody better give up! Don't forget there are prizes for pictures besides just the top scorers, so don't get discouraged by numbers!

Keep it up guys and gals!!
    08-12-11 02:42 AM
    Here are links to the videos I found, help your fellow competitors and watch them!

08-12-11 02:48 AM
    I just watched the videos I could find on Youtube, you guys are all so awesome! I especially cracked up at the Kevin impersonations.
    Still a few days left, nobody better give up! Don't forget there are prizes for pictures besides just the top scorers, so don't get discouraged by numbers!

Keep it up guys and gals!!
    Any chance those extra prizes are more BB7 phones!?

Magickal likes this.
    08-12-11 10:19 AM
    Haha I love the CrackBerry achievement that is listed in the preview.
    08-12-11 10:59 AM
    Any chance those extra prizes are more BB7 phones!?

I know right! We have 3 lines on our Sprint account 2 are ready for 2yr upgrade but my BF wont let me use them. He says he's not gonna waste em on wak blackberry phones! He said if i wanted to get an android fine. BUT I REFUSE.

I had to buy my bb bold off of ebay with help from my dad

Its cool though when we're out in about who's phone still has a charge MINE does! hahahaha....
    08-12-11 12:37 PM
    I know right! We have 3 lines on our Sprint account 2 are ready for 2yr upgrade but my BF wont let me use them. He says he's not gonna waste em on wak blackberry phones! He said if i wanted to get an android fine. BUT I REFUSE.

I had to buy my bb bold off of ebay with help from my dad

Its cool though when we're out in about who's phone still has a charge MINE does! hahahaha....
    Time for a new BoyFriend in my opinion!!

Delirious D likes this.
    08-12-11 01:22 PM
    Time for a new BoyFriend in my opinion!!

HAHAHAHAAAH

He can keep his stinki android phone. My phone is more superior. Just because i cant switch fancy screens. I can still do what he can do FOR A LONGER time lol...
    08-12-11 01:36 PM
    Quick Announcement!

Since not everyone has access to multiple BlackBerry's, I've talked with CrackBerry Kevin and we've decided to make a quick adjustment to the rules so everyone can participate.

For missions where you have to take a picture of YOUR BlackBerry doing something (charging, at the mall, etc.), you are now allowed to create a cardboard cutout of your BlackBerry and use that as your BlackBerry. All BlackBerry cutouts must be made to look as similar to your actual phone as possible.

Note: This does not mean you can just stack up 5 pieces of cardboard for "Stack Up". The cardboard cutout is valid for ONE phone only.

Andrew Cross

----------------------------------
    GooseChase Adventures
    Just checking, and I know this is a long shot: does this mean I can take a picture of a cardboard cut-out underwater? :P

08-12-11 03:54 PM
    i tried completing the hat on dog mission couldn't get app to take picture. App opened my camera but never took picture or close! Had to do a battery pull after phone came back up could not get back into app. asked to have my password reset and a temporary password emailed to me have been waiting for 3 days , My vacation & contest ending sunday and i have been unable to participate ! please help if at all possible. my email : edthebudman@ hotmail.com
    Ed
    08-12-11 04:45 PM
    I logged out then tried to log back it.. Its telling me network failure...

This cant be.. 2 days left and i was in 41st place!!!!

A BATTERY PULL FIXED IT.
    Last edited by BBM.Duchess; 08-12-11 at 08:55 PM.
    08-12-11 08:41 PM
    i dont get it?

i'm in the ER (asthma attack) can i take a pic of me and my bb..

I have oxygen mask, pulse monitor, and my nurse call button... All there for my safety

please let me know
    08-12-11 09:07 PM
    My name is curvezzz on the chase. I personaly like the chalenge of needing another bb for the mission. Luckily I have my old 8320 and 8900 (which came in handy when I bricked my torch twice) and my lil sis has a torch as well, she also found an old verizon curve we took the 2b or not 2b mission at night and while one of us posed the other took the pic and we used the torches cam light worked great for the crime scene as well even while fighting mosquitos we live in a rice town I more than likely won't get 1st place but I'm working on top 10 at least, currently I'm 44th I believe. My sis and will be out getting some shots since I'm off work. Good luck everyone and thanks to the developer, this was a great idea and is so fun. Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I agree, I started with a torch now I have 4 or 5 bb's. Was fun gathering the needed phones for missions.
    Also I'm very sad, no flaming no trash talking... Come on ppl!

Last edited by Magickal; 08-12-11 at 11:33 PM.
    08-12-11 11:29 PM
170 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD