Hi,

I am getting sick and tired of Windows in general. I plan to switch to a Mac in 6 months. I need a workhorse for work, and not an OS that requires consistent maintenance. I have searched and read around with the new Blackberry Media Sync (now supporting iTunes) is only available for Windows. Is it true that it will only be for Windows and that there will be no plan for a Mac version? I am currently weighing the pros/cons between iphone and bold...it seems that iphone is winning on this side...and I might go iphone if this is the case:-(
    08-04-08 09:40 AM
    Go with the bold! I love my mac and I'd highly recommend a mac however I wouldn't highly recommend an iphone. I have a curve and i love it though! A friend of my let me borrow his iphone for a couple of days to try it out to see if i liked it and I just couldn't stand it. The touchscreen just wasn't for me. I found it very hard to type on (maybe its my fatter fingers?) however navigation was very easy and having an ipod and a phone was cool. I just don't think the iphone has reached it's potential just yet. You can sync your blackberry and your mac using either of the following programs i've listed Below. Both work just fine for me Links are below.

The Missing Sync

Pocketmac
    08-04-08 01:57 PM
    Go with the bold! I love my mac and I'd highly recommend a mac however I wouldn't highly recommend an iphone. I have a curve and i love it though! A friend of my let me borrow his iphone for a couple of days to try it out to see if i liked it and I just couldn't stand it. The touchscreen just wasn't for me. I found it very hard to type on (maybe its my fatter fingers?) however navigation was very easy and having an ipod and a phone was cool. I just don't think the iphone has reached it's potential just yet. You can sync your blackberry and your mac using either of the following programs i've listed Below. Both work just fine for me Links are below.
    Thanks a lot. I've read about them and forgot to mention this in my previous post. Just heard a lot of bad rep on these aftermarket sync utilities with mac...i.e. missing/duplicating data, etc. Also plan to use iTunes for my music and to sync that into blackberry, but I guess RIM won't be making a Mediasync program for mac anytime soon? Also plan to sync with Mac programs i.e. iCal, etc. Don't plan to use Entourage.
    08-06-08 04:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD