Just reading that the Russians hacked obama's email. How can this happen on his trusted BlackBerry? Please tell me it has to do with their servers and not BlackBerry's fault. Still bad press regardless.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 05:40 AM
    Please tell me it has to do with their servers and not BlackBerry's fault.
    From your title it seems you already KNOW it was BlackBerry's fault, don't you? So why bother?
    04-27-15 05:46 AM
    Just reading that the Russians hacked obama's email. How can this happen on his trusted BlackBerry? Please tell me it has to do with their servers and not BlackBerry's fault. Still bad press regardless.

Posted via CB10
    Any other Good news today!
    04-27-15 05:48 AM
    Of course, the ACTUAL piece of news was saying:
    The hackers, who also got deeply into the State Department's unclassified system, do not appear to have penetrated closely guarded servers that control the message traffic from Mr. Obama's BlackBerry, which he or an aide carries constantly.
    Source: Russian Hackers Read Obama's Unclassified Emails, Officials Say
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    04-27-15 05:48 AM
    No I seriously want to be able to defend my beloved BlackBerry when all my isheep friends start bugging me about this. Does the US government have their own servers that were at fault?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 05:52 AM
    I woud strongly request this thread's title to be changed - or better, the thread to be deleted. It is wrong, and misleading.

Those who really read the news on this issue carefully, would have realized that it was stated explicitely that everything that happened on O's Blackberry DID NOT GET HACKED!
    What got hacked, were emails sent to him, from other platforms, as these other platforms are not secure!

So everybody who wants to send emails to the POTUS, better also use Blackberries.

And it would really be great if the CB community would promote BB's security features, rather than undermining the company, by making false statements.
    04-27-15 05:54 AM
    Thanks Serbanescu!

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 05:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    on CONTRARY!
    Some unprotected system was hacked, but not his BlackBerry!

His BlackBerry was untouched!
    04-27-15 06:01 AM
    Thread reported for incorrect information.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-15 06:13 AM
    Some of Obama's emails were obtained by Russian hackers, not all. And it had nothing to do with his BlackBerry. There's nothing to see here -- move along.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama...ry?id=30600791
    04-27-15 06:18 AM