Ok I'll throw my soap box away....I did not start this thread only state an idea like you did before me. But fine I'll shut up; what do I know about freedom of speech or basic rights??
    Apparently not so much. The First Amendment has no bearing on privately owned message boards.
    11-30-08 08:43 AM
    Apparently not so much. The First Amendment has no bearing on privately owned message boards.
    And it's people like Johnmorganjr1 that fought for the right for you to say that.

I for one could care less whether he can use his blackberry or not, BUT, since he is the "Messiah" and will help all his Muslim buddies take control, pretty soon you won't have to worry about what you can or can't say in public OR private.
    11-30-08 09:18 AM
    And it's people like Johnmorganjr1 that fought for the right for you to say that.
    In Vietnam? LOL. The only people who fought for the freedom of expression were in the Revolutionary War.

I for one could care less whether he can use his blackberry or not, BUT, since he is the "Messiah" and will help all his Muslim buddies take control, pretty soon you won't have to worry about what you can or can't say in public OR private.
    What "Muslim buddies" might those be? And how sure are you that your BB conversations aren't tapped by the mighty TeamBush, who apparently didn't learn the rest of the Bill of Rights?
    11-30-08 09:49 AM
    @ leftcoaster: You are wasting your time. People like this are akin
    to sponges. They sit and listen to right wing talk radio and
    whatever the rest of the Christo-Fascist (yeah if they can
    make up a stupid term for people who practice Islam, so can I)
    tell them to believe. And just like a sponge, whatever they absorb
    will be rendered back if wrung out. Sad really, the lack of ability to
    think critically or at least for themselves.
    11-30-08 10:08 AM
    @ leftcoaster: You are wasting your time. People like this are akin
    to sponges. They sit and listen to right wing talk radio and
    whatever the rest of the Christo-Fascist (yeah if they can
    make up a stupid term for people who practice Islam, so can I)
    tell them to believe. And just like a sponge, whatever they absorb
    will be rendered back if wrung out. Sad really, the lack of ability to
    think critically or at least for themselves.
    Indeed. You'd think the last eight years were nirvana, huh? Oh well. I'm just happy to have the Dept. of Justice returned to where it belongs: the people .. and not some weird melding of funnymentalists and fascists devoted to protecting the WH at all costs.
    11-30-08 10:18 AM
    "Lose a Blackberry" become "President of the United States"....Uh, I'll stick with keeping my Blackberry. I would so miss Crackberry.com!!!!
    12-16-08 12:00 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD