Hi all

My mum bought herself a sim-free 8520 yesterday and has put her o2 sim card in it. It all works well, except emails are very sporadic at best. I've resent service books and sent registration messages but the only thing that forces it into life is a battery pull.

I know several carriers are doing 2.8 BIS upgrades this weekend but I have o2 as well and am not experiencing any issues.

Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem? Thanks
    10-04-09 05:10 AM
    I have O2 Simplicity and am not having issues. Of course, it is Sunday and my email flow has slowed today.

I would call O2 and ask them what is wrong. Although they will probably BS you.
    10-04-09 05:30 AM
    Haha, yeah we figured the same, it took them long enough to figure out that something had corrupted her BIS account and that's why I couldn't log in for her.

Mind you, not as bad as CPW, where the sales girl talked about having had a look at the Tour but not liking it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-04-09 06:54 AM
    I am gaving the same issues with T-mobile bis in the Netherlands. Sometimes not any connection at all. Been having it the whole day. BBM"s arrive occasionally.. as do emails
    10-04-09 07:54 AM
    Haha, yeah we figured the same, it took them long enough to figure out that something had corrupted her BIS account and that's why I couldn't log in for her.

Mind you, not as bad as CPW, where the sales girl talked about having had a look at the Tour but not liking it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Glad it got fixed anyway.
    10-04-09 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD