not to worry guys, i'm still rocking with my Bold.
    11-17-08 01:17 AM
    If you read the article it is what they do with all Presidents. Email can be hacked easily especially yahoo, gmail, hotmail...etc.... key note Miley Cyrus tv pop star was in the news she sent some nearly nude photos to her boyfriend a hacker got in her email account or phones picture sending I can't remember which and plastered the pictures of the near nude teen star all over the news and internet. So imagine what they would do if they hacked the Presidents email straight from his BlackBerry the news media would eat it up and embarass the whole country, We don't want another Bill Clinton issue (remember that one)
    He's human he's gonna make mistakes in emailing friends and family the information that could embarass him so they opt for the President to cancel email and only use their secure media and be monitored 24/7. Face it he is exposed to every Top Secret file, archive, and everything so he is a huge security risk if the wrong people could manage to get him.
    11-17-08 06:48 AM
    If you read the article it is what they do with all Presidents. Email can be hacked easily especially yahoo, gmail, hotmail...etc.... key note Miley Cyrus tv pop star was in the news she sent some nearly nude photos to her boyfriend a hacker got in her email account or phones picture sending I can't remember which and plastered the pictures of the near nude teen star all over the news and internet. So imagine what they would do if they hacked the Presidents email straight from his BlackBerry the news media would eat it up and embarass the whole country, We don't want another Bill Clinton issue (remember that one)
    He's human he's gonna make mistakes in emailing friends and family the information that could embarass him so they opt for the President to cancel email and only use their secure media and be monitored 24/7. Face it he is exposed to every Top Secret file, archive, and everything so he is a huge security risk if the wrong people could manage to get him.
    By the looks of that 8700 I seen on his hip I doubt he will be sending pictures of anything. Let the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT HAVE HIS BERRY! How is he going to tell all his homies where the cookout is? LOL
    11-17-08 07:43 AM
    He'll probably get a BB with his official white house email delivered by BES and put his personal BB in a draw for the next 8 years.
    lets not get ahead of ourselves and give him 8 years credit lol he hasnt even moved in yet
    11-17-08 09:33 AM
    I am pretty sure I read the White House uses BlackBerries, but they are not going to take the risk of the President's email getting hacked.
    11-17-08 10:45 AM
    So everyne around him gets to use one, but he can't? Oh, the humanity! That's like takin' an AA member to Lindsay Lohan's house. Anyway, there is a silver lining: anyone else notice, we'll soon have as our president a BLACK man, who is sometimes referred to as BARRY? Okay, that was cheesy, even for me; if I had my new Bold yet, I'd force myself not to mess with it for an hour as punishment
    Steve
    11-17-08 12:34 PM
    Maybe they will let him have a Blackbarry.
    11-17-08 08:48 PM
    Give the old BlackBerry to the new dog he's gonna get.
    11-18-08 04:05 AM
    No berry for the next 4 years.
    you mean 8 years.
    11-20-08 05:15 PM
    for those in the know it'll prolly be a SME-PED. imagine your BB 4x thicker, brutal, brutal device.
    11-21-08 05:54 PM
    you mean 8 years.
    God I hope not
    11-21-08 06:44 PM
    He'll definitely need rehab for this, especially since he's already given up smoking. Maybe 60 days of Crackberry rehab and if that don't help, dubya could give him a Nintendo Wii for Christmas!! That will keep his mind off the BB and keep his hands busy. Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 10:50 PM
    Hasn't stopped smoking yet and has asked that he be allowed to keep his bb. Says this way he can keep in touch with the people to c if the changes being made are reaching the right people. Says secret service will look into for him.

11-28-08 05:23 AM
    I have a feeling he'll figure out a "safe" way to keep it! Just my thoughts. You can privately get away w a lot of things when your the Man.

11-28-08 01:28 PM
    I think he will do everything in his power negotiating to keep his blackberry... Hes the President Elect! what kind of peanut butter jelly shiz is that if he cant have his berry?
    11-28-08 09:11 PM
    Hasn't stopped smoking yet and has asked that he be allowed to keep his bb. Says this way he can keep in touch with the people to c if the changes being made are reaching the right people. Says secret service will look into for him.

Hmm ... his one-page medical summary indicates he quit a year ago.

I doubt he'll be able to keep an unsecure device like BB in the Oval Office. He's not a Senator anymore.
    11-28-08 09:32 PM
    God I hope not
    I suppose we could have had a PTSD-ridden lit keg and an ignorant North Slope Barbie wannabe, but I'd prefer someone with a legal education who knows the difference between Iran and Iraq, Sunnis and Shias .. and who actually reads papers.
    11-28-08 09:34 PM
    i am pretty sure since the government just signed a 1.8 billion contract with Verizon that good old Ivan will find a way for him to keep it and have his own network. How sweet would that be have no number and call id would be president of the United States
    11-28-08 11:20 PM
    I suppose we could have had a PTSD-ridden lit keg and an ignorant North Slope Barbie wannabe, but I'd prefer someone with a legal education who knows the difference between Iran and Iraq, Sunnis and Shias .. and who actually reads papers.
    Then we still haven't elected the right person for the office.
    12-02-08 11:15 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD