02-15-13 08:06 AM
193 ... 678
tools
    -
    -
    FFS ! Will you two stop or take it elsewhere.

You're both running WAY off topic and it's more than slightly annoying to the rest of us who actually want to talk about the topic of the thread

Si.
    kbz1960 and Prince_Poppycock like this.
    02-07-13 10:09 AM
    I looked at the history of this guy's articles Ian Austen - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com They're all bashing RIM / BlackBerry. Could he be any more biased?
    02-07-13 03:47 PM
    Well - judging from the number of views this thread got, he was successful at getting traffic to the site. :-)
    02-07-13 03:48 PM
    I havent seen an z10s in the wild in Toronto so I believe it
    02-07-13 04:37 PM
    Seriously, how is anyone supposed to take that information??
    One person hasn't seen anyone showing off their brand new phone whilst wondering around a city... Strange that, cos I haven't seen any bears today while wondering around a place right by the Alps.

Si.
    02-07-13 04:47 PM
    I have. I've even seen them be purchased at several stores.
    02-07-13 05:02 PM
    Even if they sold 150k (making up a number that would be a very strong launch number) Z10s already in Canada after 3 days, that would only be about 1% of the total smartphones out there. You probably haven't looked at 100 smartphones in the wild in the last couple days. Not to mention that if you only look at 100 smartphones there's probably a 35% chance that you wouldn't see a Z10 anyway if there were 150k in the wild.
    02-07-13 05:20 PM
    NYTimes is biased and is using weasle words to downplay the 10s. If 'a U.S. government agency' was using an Apple product, it would be plastered all over U.S. News for days leading up to it, nevermind at the time. Sort of reminds me of U.S. Coverage of the olympics - only the U.S. participants are covered, regardless of the outcome. Stop looking to the U.S. To put any blackberry above an apple product. I'm happier that the U.K. Loves us!
    02-07-13 06:54 PM
    Seems like it is standard operating procedure at the NYT...

Musk Accuses NYT of Running 'Fake' Tesla Model S Story | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
    castoridae likes this.
    02-11-13 05:28 PM
    We all know you are a Wp fan/microsoft employee. The sad fact is WP is a total flop. I have NEVER seen one not one NOT EVEN ONE SINGLE WP7 user and I only know of one single users of WP8 who got the phone for free since WP8 were not selling. When tech sites compare the Z10 they compare it to iphone or android. WP does not even come in the conversation. People can not even find a Z10 since they are SOLD OUT. My girlfriend wants a white Z10 but it's SOLD OUT. My buddy (iphone5) users wants a Z10 but it's SOLD OUT. I already seen a few Z10 in the wild and I know a few people who own one but I know more people who want it but can't get one.. Why? BECAUSE IT's SOLD OUT. You haters really are real cry babies.
    02-11-13 05:41 PM
    The demand is so great that people have sold the Z10 for over $1500. The haters are a joke.
    02-11-13 05:43 PM
    Seems like it is standard operating procedure at the NYT...

Musk Accuses NYT of Running 'Fake' Tesla Model S Story | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
    People around the world are waking up to the US media fraud. The US media is a paid for shill who reports what you pay them to report. Those who don't understand this have no understanding of reality.
    02-11-13 05:46 PM
    This article is so misleading
    02-14-13 03:16 AM
    People around the world are waking up to the US media fraud. The US media is a paid for shill who reports what you pay them to report. Those who don't understand this have no understanding of reality.
    Let's hope the U.S. people recognize this.
    02-14-13 12:41 PM
    I have been trying to track down a Z10 in Ottawa for Fido since launch and it has been impossible. Every Fido kiosk/store is sold out (last checked yesterday).

Finally I caved and ordered one through their Customer Relations department, only to be told they are back-ordered and have no idea when new stock is arriving.

Also, I tried Rogers' call centre just for the heck of it - they have white ones ready to ship, but are back-ordered on black.
    02-14-13 03:31 PM
    I ordered one from Rogers on-line two days ago and they cannot even tell me when it will ship. They are selling well.
    02-14-13 03:37 PM
    After the data on Tesla was released, now there are two stories on the same facts. Now you dont know who to believe:

A Complete Elon Musk Critique - Business Insider

OR

Tesla publishes Model S driving logs that show The New York Times’ blatant lies | ExtremeTech
    02-15-13 08:02 AM
    I looked at the history of this guy's articles Ian Austen - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com They're all bashing RIM / BlackBerry. Could he be any more biased?
    I think it's more the NYT themselves. They just give him assignments. NYT is the same pub that said, "Blackberry users are uncool. We talked to three of 80 million and came to that conclusion".

They'd probably also run a story, "BlackBerry takes huge body blow as the 3 janitorial staff at the Macy's on 67th street decides to buy iPhones over BlackBerry".
    gjcavana likes this.
    02-15-13 08:06 AM
193 ... 678