well after a year of suffering through with ntelos bb not having mms option.they decided to unlock this option.guess all of us ntelos customers complaining they came around.good thing we all would have went to verizon.think it should have been somehow illegal to block out this option.i paid for unlimited text and pic.i mean wow! all of the lower rung phones on ntelos have mms! bout time ntelos!!!
    09-14-09 10:00 PM
    yes lawd. I was so happy when i got that text from them. Ive used it a few times just because i can now. lol
    09-15-09 10:43 AM
    DARN!! you got me excited for a moment..i thought you meant TELUS...grrrr..when will Telus allow us to do things my old "dumb" phone can do..You know how hard it is it argue how GREAT my BB is compared to my husbands..when all he has to do is say "well at least my "dumb phone" can send MMS" grrr...he is will telus too...soo i just dont get it??
    09-15-09 10:53 AM
    lol...I got the text Friday....I cant believe this is just now happening!!
    09-17-09 05:42 PM
    I have 2 questions:

1. I've had the Blackberry Curve 8330 for about a year now and still cannot figure out how to erase all my emails in the yellow envelope icon at the top of the phone. I read all my emails but it still says there is always 1 email that is not open. I can even go in and erase all emails and still it says I have 1 left........ Please help!!

2. Next question is regarding another icon that has popped up recently. It looks like a black circle with an arrow inside and a red dot on the upper right. When it started there was a 1 next to it. Now there is a 3 next to it. I can't figure out what this means and I don't have my manual to look. If anybody can be of assistance please let me know. Thank you

Jason
    09-17-09 05:53 PM
    you know they really did work hard on mms for blackberries. it's hard to get help setting up a feature for a small carrier, that's why the win mo phones never get sw updates. rim is just cool and worked with us. go rim i was surprised how long it took they started working on it at the beginning of the summer. btw i worked in tech support (don't anymore, enjoying college)
    09-18-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD