Enough of false rumors and negative spinners on BlackBerry devices business. Without naming specific people on CB who take every opportunity to spread rumors that bb will stop devices because they fired operations or marketing head etc etc..
    BlackBerry devices are here to stay....So buy them and recommend to your friends...Go Team BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BB10user07; 12-20-13 at 07:48 AM.
    12-20-13 07:29 AM
    OK, let's try and keep the 'in your face' comments to a minimum. Food fights are not desirable.
    12-20-13 07:33 AM
    Using a company as odious as Foxconn to manufacture new BlackBerry phones is disgusting in my opinion. If and when a new device becomes available for North America if it's built by Foxconn I will not purchase it.

Z10 Running 10.2.1.1055 Take that Mr App Gap!
    campbecw and jh07 like this.
    12-20-13 07:38 AM
    OK, let's try and keep the 'in your face' comments to a minimum. Food fights are not desirable.
    It's not a fight, it's fact...I had enough of these negative spinners...I want to make sure that they get the message hard...

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan, ital1, bradu1 and 3 others like this.
    12-20-13 07:47 AM
    Using a company as odious as Foxconn to manufacture new BlackBerry phones is disgusting in my opinion. If and when a new device becomes available for North America if it's built by Foxconn I will not purchase it.

It's only for developing countries...In developed countries it will be BlackBerry
    Point is BlackBerry is making long term commitment on devices.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 07:48 AM
    it's all the damn negative people who think they are "smart" and call themselves "realists". But really they are just as smart as the dumb analysts with their dumb "claims".

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 07:53 AM
    it's all the damn negative people who think they are "smart" and call themselves "realists". But really they are just as smart as the dumb analysts with their dumb "claims".

Posted via CB10
    I know one thing they all have in common; they can't say or do anything that will make me put down my BlackBerry for something else since nothing else can meet all of my personal needs. Now for a delicious cup of tea

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    zakcooper40 and ital1 like this.
    12-20-13 07:56 AM

Glad you have your principles. Business can't afford to have them. Use the cheap labor like everyone else or find yourself fighting to stay alive just like some company we know.
    LP_Rigg likes this.
    12-20-13 08:01 AM

I agree if this company make phones for countries outside of Indonesia it will be a big mistake

Posted via CB10
    12-20-13 08:08 AM
    It's not a fight, it's fact...I had enough of these negative spinners...I want to make sure that they get the message hard...

Posted via CB10
    While I understand the sentiment, it can backlash and make it even worse. Let's try to aim higher.
    TgeekB and kbz1960 like this.
    12-20-13 08:13 AM
    I agree if this company make phones for countries outside of Indonesia it will be a big mistake

Posted via CB10
    If you're okay with Foxconn, fine. If you're not okay with Foxconn, fine. But I don't get how it could be okay for Foxconn to manufacture phones for Indonesia but not for other countries.
    adjdudley21 and KoreyTM like this.
    12-20-13 08:16 AM

Ok, would you kindly educate some of us on the reason why you feel that Foxconn making BlackBerry phones is disgusting? I mean this in a truly inquisitive manner by the way.....
    habs_fan and DJM626 like this.
    12-20-13 08:38 AM
    Enough of false rumors and negative spinners on BlackBerry devices business.
    Posted via CB10
    By definition a rumour can be either true or false because a rumour is not a fact which can only be true even if negative to your point of view.
    KoreyTM likes this.
    12-20-13 08:40 AM
    Ok, would you kindly educate some of us on the reason why you feel that Foxconn making BlackBerry phones is disgusting.
    Not too answer for him/her, but a while back, amidst the Apple-Foxconn scandal, a few forumites intimated they works never but products made by a company that uses Foxconn.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-20-13 08:41 AM
    Glad you have your principles. Business can't afford to have them. Use the cheap labor like everyone else or find yourself fighting to stay alive just like some company we know.
    Under law corporations as considered persons although in the court of law these same corporations are never held accountable to the extent a carbon-footprint person is held for their acts or deeds. The continual race to the bottom only serves the owners and shareholders of the corporation.
    12-20-13 08:44 AM
    Not too answer for him/her, but a while back, amidst the Apple-Foxconn scandal, a few forumites intimated they works never but products made by a company that uses Foxconn.
    Ok thanks, just googled "apple-foxconn scandal", quite despicable really!
    12-20-13 08:51 AM
    Ok, would you kindly educate some of us on the reason why you feel that Foxconn making BlackBerry phones is disgusting? I mean this in a truly inquisitive manner by the way.....
    Google Foxconn and worker rights and you will see why I am disgusted.

KoreyTM likes this.
    12-20-13 08:51 AM
    Enough of false rumors and negative spinners on BlackBerry devices business. Without naming specific people on CB who take every opportunity to spread rumors that bb will stop devices because they fired operations or marketing head etc etc..
    BlackBerry devices are here to stay....So buy them and recommend to your friends...Go Team BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Enough of the threads telling people what they are and aren't allowed to post. That's the job of the Moderation team.

If you dislike reading said posts by the members you are referring to, I would suggest blocking them.
    TgeekB, BergerKing, bbq10l and 1 others like this.
    12-20-13 08:52 AM

Easy. Deep breath. LOL. Not much gonna happen to prove a point.....that is another opinion.....on a forum and over the 'net. Relax.

Sent from my Q10
    12-20-13 08:56 AM
    I know one thing they all have in common; they can't say or do anything that will make me put down my BlackBerry for something else since nothing else can meet all of my personal needs. Now for a delicious cup of tea

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    Ah, another thing they have in common is that they "like" and "thank" each other out furiously here in CB lol
    12-20-13 08:56 AM

I would like to know your other purchase habits…. We can find something wrong with every billion dollar corporation in existence…. You don't get to a billion in business, or personally, without skeletons… so unless you buy EVERYTHING from mom and pop stores, including but not limited to shopping directly at the farm yourself, you are being hypocritical… Not saying that its right, but it's how the world works…
    togarika likes this.
    12-20-13 09:05 AM
    I truly believe that a lot of wild speculators and negative nellies on Crackberry just got B slapped on their whole hardware consumer market arguments.

Posted via Z10 featuring Channel C0031BD24
    BlackistheBerry, ital1 and bradu1 like this.
    12-20-13 09:06 AM
    Not every plan is executed. Hopefully this five year one is.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    12-20-13 09:11 AM

So you also don�t use Acer, Amazon, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Google, Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Motorola, Nintendo, Nokia, Sony, Toshiba, or Vizio products right?
    12-20-13 09:12 AM

Posted via CB10
    They will just keep doing them at a huge loss and just to see how many warehouses they can fill.
    12-20-13 09:50 AM
83 123 ...