a controlled leak of a BB 10 with keyboard. "Look, new phone & new technology, same great keyboard" Just saying
    09-18-12 05:41 PM
    No, because by the time it is released everyone will be bored of it.
    It takes the "WOW!" and surprise factor out of everything.
    Let Apple do it, they are bringing themselves down.
    09-18-12 05:53 PM
    Well.. Looks like I owe you one now..
    I live not too far from the Leinie's factory and I think next to Sam Adams, it is the best you'll find in the U.S.
    How did you come across Leinie's?

I thought for sure you'd have an older model.. Oh well, guess I was wrong..

What do you think about the new leaked pic of the BB London?? I think the dull black plastic makes it look a bit cheap and out of date. What's an Android user's take on it?? And be honest.

Attachment 117200
    That's a pretty poor quality photo, but I'm not the type of person who appreciates my phone for the way it looks. I know there are people out there who use there iPhones and androids as a status symbol, but that just isn't me.

I'm really more concerned about functionality. If you incorporate google maps or a navigation system that behaves as well as they do on the android phones as well as the internet search capability. Add 4G. An application store that encompasses the same applications. A very intuitive interface. All these are the features that I prefer over my work BlackBerry.

Off-Topic: I came across Leinenkugel's quite a few years back. I like to goto bar/breweries and try different beers. One of my favorites is a local beer which actually taste similar to (and I prefer over) the Leinenkugel's amber is a beer called "Lucky Bucket". Google it sometime.
    09-19-12 10:48 AM
    IMO it's better to do something about the general perception that RIM/BlackBerry is or going out of business. Maybe Thorsten could do an update in the media and professional literature. And for the general public some "peek" ads 6 to 8 weeks before the launch of BB10.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    09-19-12 11:27 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD