Hey there, does anyone know if there is a way for me to sync my Groupwise calendar with my Blackberry?

I have the Curve 8320.

Thanks.
    03-18-09 10:26 AM
    I used to be on groupwise and never could get it to work. I ended up crating a rule to forward all email to a gmail account which I then picked up on the blackberry. Of course, that did nothing for calendar functions. Sorry I don't have more info for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 11:04 AM
    I'm Running groupwise. It works fine. Just open your desktop manager and look at the options when you sync. It will ask do you want to use Outlook, or groupwise ect. CLick Calander, tasks, and whatever else. NEVER NEVER click contacts though. it will make a contact in your phone for EVERY person that has sent you a email or you have ever sent an email too.
    03-18-09 11:08 AM
    I am having a similar issue with not being able to sync GroupWise appointments to my Curve. When I use the desktop manager software, it appears that everything is set up properly but none of the appointments come over to the device. Sprint is telling me that this functionality is not supported. Has anyone else had luck in resolving this?
    04-28-09 07:38 PM
    I am having the same issue with the calendar. It did sync with the groupwise calendar once but not since then. It does sync with my facebook calendar. So STRANGE! Two other associates in my office have no problems syncing the groupwise calendar to their 8330.

HELP!!!
    07-23-09 01:47 PM
    Is the OP on BES or BIS? Will be completely different solutions depending on which is in use. On BES here and GroupWise and find that Calendar typically syncs nicely but the Contacts are vaguely inconsistent.
    07-23-09 02:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD